Sunday, January 9, 2011

Believe in b•liv (by Cellnique)

I received this package (for review) from b•liv by Cellnique in late October last year (I think). Thanks Selina for contacting me (:

Carefully sealed package.

Selina asked about my skin condition before sending out products which cater to my needs.

 

 

Off with those heads

I like that it is a pump (semi-transparent) bottle form, for hygiene purpose. And yes, I like that I can actually see how much is left in the bottle.

    It is a blackheads sebum gel, to clear blackheads AND whiteheads in just 14 days. Perfect for my strawberry nose ! I've been wanting to try this product for the longest time. And finally, I'd got to try it *happy max* :D

    I got to admit that this is truly a miracle product for me. Why do I say so ? See for yourself.

     

    BEFORE

     

    AFTER 10 DAYS



    AFTER 3 WEEKS

     

    BEFORE

     

    AFTER 3 WEEKS


    For the month of November last year, I used b•liv Off with those heads after my regular cleanser, L'oreal Perfect Clean (Purifying) Foaming Gel Wash (with salicylic acid). It has a gel texture which has a cooling sensation upon application. Not fragrance-free; slight minty peppermint scent. I used it on my T-zone and chin area.

    As you can see from the photos above, I'd a rather bad case of strawberry nose, plagued with countless blackheads AND whiteheads. After merely 3 weeks' time, there's significantly lesser blackheads AND whiteheads. Whiteheads are definitely much easier to get rid off, as compared to those stubborn blackheads (see photos of my chin) ! My T-zone doesn't feel as oily as before coz it helps to control excessive oil secretion as well. Anyway my skin feels smoother to touch, and it is a breeze to apply makeup thereafter (; This product is sooo good that my siblings "steal" some to use ! It's gonna be used up soon *SOB*

     

    Leach me

    It is a deep moisturizing mask which also helps in brightening and age preventing.

    The sheet mask is literally drenched with all the goodness (essence) and it feels instantly refreshing with the mask on. See how well the mask adheres to my face, can almost see-through somemore (translucent) ! It definitely feels more luxurious than the normal drugstore sheet masks I'd used before. There was a fair bit of excessive essence, which I massaged on to my neck area. A real pampering treat for my face, indeed !

    My face complexion looked pretty hydrated, brighter and clearer. And, the effect was not short-lived. The day after I woke up, my face still felt very moisturized; soft, smooth and supple ! Love the healthy glowy radiance on my face (:

    All in all, I strongly recommend these 2 products to y'all as they really work miracles for my skin. And the BEST part is, there's a Money-back Guaranteed within 2 weeks IF the products don't work for you !

    Giveaway time !

    b•liv (by Cellnique) will like to offer FREE samples of Off with those heads, 3ml to my readers (first 20 readers). Pls email your full name and mailing/shipping address to fbfreesample@blivskin.com with the subject "luvverlyn.onsugar.com". Do note: Readers that send in their blog’s url, might stand a chance to do a product review. Ends 16th January 2011.

    3 comments:

    1. Hello, i was wondering whether you are wiling to sell a sample of the off with blackheads gel in 5g jar to me? my email is nomoremintyvintage@gmail.com

      Thank you. :)

      valerie

      ReplyDelete
    2. Where I could get free samples? or even the 5g jars?

      ReplyDelete