Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flashbacks of 2010

The very last flashbacks of 2010 (hauls not included). By now, you should know very well that my love for food is comparable to that of makeup *winks*

This is definitely long overdue-d (to the max) LOL xD

See what I mean ? My hair was still relatively "long" then. Oh btw, that's a cinnamon stick, used for flavoring hot beverages. Hmm I had cappuccino I think.

Yours truly and Jessie.

We were at Coffee Club (Clarke Quay). It was a Wednesday night but look, so empty !

Her chamomile tea, which I don't like at all. Dislike the smell and taste s:

 

On the very day I cut my hair short short.

AL & ALICIA Spring, Summer 2011 Private Party (The Gallery, Old School 11B Mount Sophia). That's me and Ryna.

A better shot ?

Group shot.

Fashion parade.

There was free flow Tiger beer, snacks and Gusttimo Di Roma ice-cream ! The cream cheese flavor is seriously awesome ! A die-die must try ! Go try at Ion Orchard (:

 

Jessie introduced me to this new place for dim sum, located at Orchard Central.

Victoria Peak Chinese Cuisine#11-01/02 Orchard Central. We went there slightly before lunchtime, so there was only one table occupied.

These tables were fully occupied at lunchtime.

Glutton time x:

Har Gow (Steamed Prawn Dumplings). Not bad.

Char Siew Pau (BBQ Pork Buns). Normal, I prefer Imperial Treasure's.

Steamed Pork Ribs. Too much fats, but taste good.

Chicken Feet, my favorite ! Super tasty !

Carrot Cake. Normal, IMO.

Siew Mai (Pork Dumplings). Prefer Imperial Treasure's, again.

Imperial Treasure's Scallop Chee Cheong Fun (Rice Noodle Roll) seriously better !

Egg Tarts, which taste good ! Too tiny =.= Bite-sized.

Looks normal.

Freaking awesome Nai Huang Pau (Custard Buns) !

Yeah it's their anniversary, 30% discount ! Decent price for dim sum ! Imperial Treasure, still my favorite :p

 

A random day.

Camera pouch, bought at Takashimaya.

Jessie won a pair of tickets to Female 50 Gorgeous People Party 2010. One word, boring.

We ordered Crispy FISH Popcorn at Kim Gary Restaurant (Tampines One).

Her Chinese Tea and my over-milky Yuan Yang (Coffee+Tea) >;/

I love sunny side-up and fried luncheon meat ! That's instant noodles soup btw.

This is seriously super duper good ! I'll order chicken next time, pork next next time :p

Her Shanghai Noodles with Pork and Szechuan Veggies.

We left before the Female 50 Gorgeous People Party 2010 ended.

Winners: Terence Tan (Female's Most Gorgeous Male) and Wong Yu Lan (Female's Most Gorgeous Female).

Damn hungry by then. We settled lunch at Bao Today.

Big glasses of Ice Lemon Tea, tasteless =.=

Both of us had XO Sauce Noodle Dry. Yes instant noodles again, with fried luncheon meat and sunny side-up. Very normal.

The complimentary Mango Pudding, not nice at all.

Coffee fix is a must ! Ah Mei Café (Paragon).

Her usual Teh O, and my Kopi O.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment