Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LOTD: Little Mermaid + Chillin' Out @ Bakerzin

The colors I used in this LOTD, reminds me of Little Mermaid. Hmm .. or izzit just me (hahas) ?

I'm lovin' this combination of teal & gold ! Do you ?

Eyes:

  • Sana Naginata Eyebrow 03 Honey
  • LA Splash Mineral Eyeshadow 16618 Exquisite (gold color)
  • SMH eyeshadow Parakeet (teal color)
  • Anna Sui Eyeliner Pencil WP 900
  • Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara Waterproof Maximum Brown

 

Lips:

  • Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex Liquid Rouge BE205

 

Face:

  • Averine Satin Smooth Foundation (shade unknown since it was applied by the therapist after my facial at Leonard Drake)
  • Lioele Real Crystal Powder Pact no.2
  • Alobon Baked Blusher no.03

 

My naked cleansed face after my facial at Leonard Drake. Scary ? LOL

Went to Bakerzin after watching this German movie, "Rabbit Without Ears 2".

Enjoyed the movie though I I don't even know what they're talking about. Lucky there's subtitles :D Hilarious, laughed out loud all the way.

We had Bakerzin Sweet Pleasure, a pretty delectable hazelnut chocolate layered cake dessert. Savored every single bit.

Love these oh-so-delicious Baked Chicken Wings ! Best dipped with the sauce provided. Heavenly, I tell you ! :d~

2 comments:

  1. u should have worn the shell encrusted top and u will look 100% like the little mermaid.. muah hahaha!!
    U just reminded me that the Alabon blush is still in my 'To buy' list! have yet to visit mustafa to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa I think y'all will puke ! If I'm slim, I don't mind .. But .. =.=" Go check it out, not many colors left .. Hopefully they'll restock by the time you go !

    ReplyDelete