Monday, January 3, 2011

Memories, there to stay.

Some memories are meant to stay, deeply etched. The more you wanna forget about something, the more you'll remember (for the rest of your life).

ICECAPADE 2010 at Alley Bar with Jessie, Kelvin (her bf), Lynn and Louie (her bf). An instant print-out photo taken with the couple and the ladies in white. It was a White Affair, which explains why I was wearing the white cardigan.

Complimentary glass of Nicolas Feuillatte Bellini Cocktail.

That very day, I met someone unexpectedly. For now, what's left is just memories. Some words are better left unsaid.

Before that, Jessie and I had a quick bite at Rafflescity Shopping Centre.

I recommended her Best Fries Forever. Their fries are freshly fried and taste oh-so-good ! The price is quite high, about $5ish ?

The first time I tried was at Orchard Cineleisure.

And so, we ordered WOW WOW WEST (Chilli Beef and Cheese). You'll be addicted, seriously. Once you start, you can't stop ! Go try and fall in  !

The night before.

Had Chivas with green tea. Drink, drank, not drunk. In a very bad mood, in fact. Camwhored abit.

I say, "stop lookin' at me."

My late night supper - Bak Kut Teh (Pork Ribs Soup) Vermicelli plus Teh O. Before that, I ate sotong balls, chicken wings and Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion potato chips at the pub. The best thing was .. I puked everything after I reached home. 'Nuff said.

On a random day.

My recommendation again :p Hot Tomato Express at Plaza Singapura. Western cuisine at affordable prices. Sirloin, Prawns and Aglio Olio for me.

Dory Fish, Prawns and Mashed Potato for Kelvin.

Dory Fish with Aglio Olio for Jessie. Hmm someone told me, the food at 313 Somerset outlet not nice x:

An impromptu meetup at Bugis.

Hot green tea for all.

Rilakkuma lil' floral pouch for my digicam 

Seb and yours truly.

We were at MOF (Ministry of Food). Umm.. I don't remember the food names x:

And then, we proceeded to Swensen's for dessert.

Deep fried (shitake) mushrooms, which is an all-time favorite. I like 'em but the quantity is kinda pathetic.

Frosted Chocolate Malt.

Hazel Daze. On a side note, I used to work at Swensen's after my O'levels which was 10 years (!!) ago. The pay was pathetic, at $4/hr. And, I had a crush on my manager (11 years older I think) =.= Ok, I was crazy then. 'Nuff said.

LOTD plus camwhore photos.

I'm wearing a tube dress FYI =.=

I told ya (;

Ending the post with X'mas lil' gift from my manager. My favorite My Melody (with gummies inside). Thanks Carey (:

5 comments:

  1. The Best Fries Forever is literally what it says it is. Love them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM! That pix with Kel, I look like a zombie sia.. Seriously look like 'gui' hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OM! Tat pix with Kel, I look like a zombie sia... Seriously look liek 'gui'... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... You look so pretty, Verlyn! :D I tried the Best Fries Forever once and I loved it! But yesterday, when I was walking past the store, I felt nauseated after smelling the oil. :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilyn, the name says EVERYTHING (:

    Jessie, =.= got meh ?

    Charlene, thanks dear ! Yeah Best Fries Forever is love, indeed (; Hmm you mean Rafflescity outlet ?

    ReplyDelete