Friday, January 14, 2011

Bio-essence Superstar Blogger Challenge

All these were created using up much of our creative juices. Awesome, yes ?

Guess where mine is ? :p

Hmm I was very surprised to advance to the 2nd stage of Bio-essence Superstar Blogger Challenge coz the criteria was based on the numbers referred through my unique link for the Bio-essence samples. Thanks to those who redeemed, and I'm sure you'll like the BB creams like I do (:

I reached slightly beyond 2pm (yes, LATE). However, the event only started at about 240pm.

Pretty HK artiste, Linda Chung 鍾嘉欣. She's the Bio-essence ambassador FYI.

Do you know Bio-essence is the No.1 Facial Care Brand in Singapore and Best Asian Brand 2009 & 2010 ? Congrats !

Well, I just sat right in front since the seat wasn't occupied. As usual, I'm the reserved type of person. That's why I didn't mingle around much at all. I did saw some familiar faces, but no interactions since we don't know one another well.

NEW Bio-essence ATP V Face range.

Deep Exfoliating Gel with ATP.

ZERO dead skin in just 1 step ?

Exfoliates gently, thoroughly and effectively removes dead skin cells.

Instant fairness ! Seeing is believing ! Skincare products applied thereafter are better absorbed into the skin after exfoliating.

Applying Face Lifting Cream with ATP to lift facial contours.

Now, it's time for BB cream. Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream for her tan skin tone.

Still looked fair on her. More blending for a flawless yet natural look !

Photos provided by The Sample Store.

Tea break :d~ Nom ~ Nom ~ Nom ~

We were supposed to decorate our personalized BB cream using the materials provided. Ooo I spotted myself =.=

 

:

:

:

 

My personalized BB Cream; my masterpiece in 20mins

Ok, I decided to name it "Purplicious Princess Fantasy".

I love bling-bling stuff, ribbons and flowers, the main materials used. The decoration part was impromptu as the time was pretty limited. Y'all should know, purple is my favorite color (besides pink). Woohoo ~ My favorite Platinum BB Cream, sooo princessy yea !

my masterpiece to bits !

Photoshoot of "Purplicious Princess Fantasy". BUT, what's that thing right in the middle ?! Spoiler :/ And my pearl ribbon is gone !! SPOT the difference T^T *SIGH*

Camwhore photo (FAILED) with "Purplicious Princess Fantasy". My LOTD is also purple-themed :p

My favorite Platinum BB Cream on my face Flawless yet natural radiant look achieved with just BB cream !

Giveaway time !

Vote for your favourite decorated BB cream (MINE ?!) & Superstar Blogger (ME ?!) now (ok, ignore ME pls) and be 1 of the 50 lucky ones to win $10 Love, Bonito vouchersBio-Essence BB Cream trial kit !

How to win ?

1. Like Bio-essence Facebook page
2. Visit http://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg?v=app_95936962634
3. Simply vote for your favourite Superstar Blogger & Decorated BB Cream and leave your email address under “Comments”.

Decorate your own Bio-essence BB cream product creatively and win an awesome hamper from Bio-essence and Reds worth $200 !!

(Photo taken from Bio-essence FB Fanpage.)

Bio-essence Chinese New Year in-store roadshow at BHG Bugis from 14-21 January 2011. Attractive promotions and discounts are given during this period. On 15 January 2011 (Saturday), God of Fortune will be making a special appearance between 4-7pm to distribute lucky ang pows. A host will also be present during that time to conduct games where Bio-essence products can be won.

V face, anyone ?

Vote for me ?

11 comments:

  1. Samantha is my secondary school school-mate! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, she did mention to me (: Small world ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did? Ooh. Haha. So are we still meeting 30th Jan? Hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I am interested in both the kanebo and this bio essence bb cream. I am impressed with how your skin looks in the last picture while using only the bb cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weee.. like your girly and very princess like deco on the bbcream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, get both to compare ? I didn't use any concealer, set the eye area sparingly with powder that's all. Platinum BB Cream is really THAT good.

    Chantana, yeah thanks I also like !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiiii verlyn nice meeting you! Good luck ya! :D

    And hi minru haha! Ya cos I remembered that your blog is hosted by onsugar so I mentioned you! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice meeting ya too (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. yrr BB looks very pretty! yeah for PUrple! :)

    ReplyDelete