Friday, January 28, 2011

[16.01.11] Wedding Dinner @ Marina Mandarin

I attended my friend (the bride)'s wedding at Marina Mandarin last last Sunday, a-l-o-n-e. Long story .. DOTS .. Hmm the feelin' was very memorable, indeed.

Took instant print photos with the newly weds and my friend's friend. Quite a good idea for camwhorers, like me :p Ooo there were props to play with as well, to make the photos more interesting yea.

So this is my friend's friend, who came alone too. She's super skinny eh =.=

 

Some photos from the wedding to share with y'all. (Credits to my friend's album)

The lil' boy on the 2nd left is super duper cute can !

I foresee that he'll grow up to be a lady-killer.

EXTRA-ordinary. By the time we took this photo, I already drank about 4 glasses of red wine. Well, I was really THAT bored.

Wedding dinner aftermath.

Drink, drank, not-drunk me with the jie-meis.

That's all for now (:

3 comments:

  1. i love how u paired the dress with that colourful scarf, brightens up yr look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh d instant print photos idea is awesome! So fun! Love d pink feather boa & big-ass specs heh heh. Lol in d last pic d little girl looks like she's 'floating' in d air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, thanks dear ! I love the scarf very much =p

    Jerlaine, that's what I thought so too ! Hahas oops I dunno how to carry her for the group shot =x

    ReplyDelete