Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Steamy Affair + Review/LOTD: Chanel Illusoire

I shall start off with the review/LOTD of Chanel Illusion d’Ombre Long-Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 83 Illusoire. One of my favorite buys so far. A truly stellar product; I'm head over heels. Given the high price tag ($52 a pop), I do expect more. Well, I'm glad that it live up to my somewhat high expectations. *happy* ^.^v

Nicely pigmented and good color payoff. I applied 2 layers to achieve this look. To blend, I use fingers. I love using my fingers to do makeup  The mousse-like texture is easy to layer (no cakiness) and blend. To achieve a more intense look, you can always add more layers or layer Illusoire over a dark-colored base.

I did use the brush included, for lining the lower lashline. A pretty good quality one. The brush bristles are soft and don't feel scratchy. Hmm.. I think it's a lil' tiny to use for blending?

Illusoire is such a stunning beauty on its own. See how beautifully it glistens..  x infinity

Last for a good 8 hours at least. Minimal fading and creasing, which is not that obvious anyway. I didn't use any eye primer.

An elegant shimmery finish. It's Chanel afterall. Illusoire is a versatile color which certainly flatters most skin colors.

 


 

Now, on to the steamy affair! Shall let the pictures do the talking :D

Me loves steamboat :d~ I can eat many many rounds, which I did (lol).

 

Then we went over to TCC. It is always nice to have a cuppa coffee/tea after meal (:

Mine.. *slurps*

 

That's all. Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. lolx.... next time we go eat Korean bbq or sushi buffet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korean BBQ! Sushi buffet with salmon sashimi included =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, to me sushi buffet are all about sashimi (salmon, tuna, swordfish, ika and ects...) yum~

    ReplyDelete
  4. not all sushi buffet have sashimi.. i only like salmon (esp. belly part!), swordfish sashimi.. the rest i don't like.. :s

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say buffet cos got more stuff to select, so that ming got something else to eat... since she don't eat "raw" foods. lolx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe.. got rice no veggie can le ^^

    ReplyDelete