Monday, October 3, 2011

First SMRT ‘Makan’ Session with Esther Xie

Registered for the SMRT 'Makan' Session which runs from 24 Sep 2011 - 25 Feb 2012. Being the typical kiasu Singaporean, I registered for all sessions (lol). Applicable to only 20 attendees per session. Better be "safe" than sorry! :x

And so, I attended my first Nuffnang event (also the first 'makan' session) @ Esplanade Xchange. Blogger-for-the-session is Esther Xie.

Customized "I Circleline" candies from Sticky Sg.

1st stop: Fei Siong's Bak Chor Mee.

I ordered mee pok (dry) with chilli. The serving was just right for me, but too little for a guy (I think). Taste good, but not fantastic.

Next: Eskimo Cafe & Dessert Bar. One of my favorite bubble tea haunts.

Apparently, I ordered the wrong drink. Fail max. I shall stick to pudding milk tea or oolong milk tea next time. Don't order green tea yakult. Taste horrible.

Last but not least: Red Mango.

It was my first time trying out their frozen yogurt, and I LIKE it very much! All of us were having this Yogurt Muesli, which was super-value-for-$. Just look at the generous serving! I opted for the pomegranate flavored frozen yogurt. Yummilicious! :d~ Not as sweet as the original flavor. A healthy treat for the sweet tooth :D~

Weeeeee~ I like this photo 

Thanks Nuffnang and SMRT!

No comments:

Post a Comment