Friday, October 21, 2011

Of Birthday Celebration; Jumbo Seafood/Megumi/Udders

My birthday celebration has always been a simple affair. This year was no exception. I do wish I'll have a special one (pun intended) someday (;

As we I was craving for chilli crab, hence my bro suggested Jumbo Seafood. Celebrated one day in advance as my actual birthday was on a Monday.

Yes, it's the sibs' treat! hehehe~ THANKS!

Had a stupid tiff (over makeup).. Really stupid.. -.-

 

All is well when..

.. food came!

Extremely generous portion of boneless pork ribs.. The tastiest sambal kangkong I've ever had so far.. The yang chow fried rice which looked not that appetizing (tasted pretty good though).. We were quite full by then.. Still got another two dishes coming up! :9~

The youngest.

Exotic-looking babe :p hehehe~

Middle one.

Ooo.. *points* at the light right above his head (lol)..

The oldest.

*cries with tears of joy* >.<"

Best shot of the day! :D~

The real chubby me!

The drunken prawns which tasted so fresh, succulent and sweet! Love the alcohol-infused soup :d~

Finally, the highlight of the dinner! 1.3kg of CHILLI CRAB! The fried mantous tasted blah~.. :(

The prawn paled in comparison..

O.O~~ The crab claw (I called it the "giab giab") is the size of my sis hand!

Yeah! ^.~v

I love giab giab

Yam paste, which tasted pretty good.. A bit jelat.. One bowl just nice!

The 3 of us finished everything! So much food! :p

Family Photo 

I think I should be around 10-year-old?

 

My actual birthday was spent with my gf and her bf (also my friend) :D

Settled at Megumi, a Japanese restaurant located along Upper East Coast Rd. Our first time there.

The lovey dovey couple.. *envy*

I'm 22 this year.. v(n.n)v *in self-denial*

(+5)

Gf & me (:

Fresh juicy scallops wrapped with bacon-strips.

Super duper delicious I tell you!

Salmon don - SO colorful! The usual ones are usually only salmon with rice.

Very-very-very niceee! Thick slices of fresh salmon sashimi is L-O-V-E ♥

NOT NICE! Too oily and I didn't taste any crab meat.. :/

Shishamo fish, which I love to eat!

Gf's favorite fried gyoza. Interesting look, no?

Curry chicken cutlet rice. I tasted some and think it's good!

Fried teriyaki chicken was yummy too! :d~

In fact, everything was exceptionally awesome except for the fried soft shell crab!

How can we not have dessert after dinner!? Our first time to Udders. So many first times!

The timer, whatever you call it.

Gelare waffles still the best! We had Maoshan Wang (Durian), Double Chocolate (I think) and Tiramisu ice-cream flavors.

The Tiramisu is overly alcohol-infused! Too strong for us to handle.. Had a hard time trying to finish it! The rest were good, not fantastic though.

Lovely bracelet 

THANKS for the dinner/dessert/gift! #FF

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!
    WOw! lots of onsugarettes' birthdays this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hazel! Yea many Oct babies (;

    ReplyDelete