Saturday, October 22, 2011

NOTD: Metallic Dark Magenta (feat. The Face Shop PP409)

It is so difficult to capture the "essence" of this "metallic dark magenta"! Or should I say most all purples?

And so, this is my NOTD (which I did last night w/o base coat :x).

Was using a really cheap nail color from The Face Shop. $2.90 if I'm not wrong.

I tried using my camera to photograph the "metallic dark magenta" but to no avail. A huge discrepancy between the image above and the actual thang, I would say.

This was the closest I could possibly get? The actual shade is darker and more intense, with pink reflects.

Btw, I was using iPhone. Hmm.. it seemed to capture the shade better than my camera.. =.=

Oops~ messy application :x What's new?

The nail color was easy to work with though. No streakiness, clumpiness or whatsoever.

I applied 2 coats of PP409, with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat for extra shine.

Lovely color I can't stop admiring my nails :p

Do head down to the TFS outlets and check out this super pretty color!

No comments:

Post a Comment