Sunday, October 30, 2011

Review: Skin79 Lovely Girl BB Cream

Here's the press kit that Skin79 Singapore had sent me earlier this month. CLICK HERE to read more about Skin79 Lovely Girl BB Cream.

A sweet pink metal tin casing, about the size of my palm.

Very pretty, isn't it? Those polka dots.. lace and ribbon details..

*surprise-SURPRISE!~*

There's actually a shimmer puff inside! Can you see the sparkly bits? I used it on my décolletage, for a touch of subtle shimmery look 

(Hmm.. unfortunately it's not for sale..)

Even the packaging interior is so pretty (the butterfly and heart motifs)! Everything about Lovely Girl BB Cream screams PINK! What's not to love? ♥

Skin79 Lovely Girl BB Cream (50g) - $21.90

New and sealed.

Lovely Girl BB Cream is light beige in color, with slightly ashy undertones. Has a faint sweet bubblegum scent.

It has a lightweight texture; easy to spread on the face with no sticky feeling. Offers sheer medium, natural looking coverage. Perfect for light makeup days.

At first, the Lovely Girl BB Cream does look slightly ashy on me. Within minutes, it blends in with my skin tone! *HAPPY!~*

It helps even out my skintone and covers my redness pretty well. Brightens up my complexion instantly, thanks to herb complex & chlorella extracts.

A dewy natural finish, which I really like!

Lovely Girl BB Cream works well for my fair-medium skin tone (NC/NW20). Suitable for fair to fair-medium skin tones (in my opinion). The sheer medium coverage is good enough for me on my good skin days. A separate concealer is needed if you've serious acne and/or dark circle problem. It's easy to spread and blend the BB Cream on my face, using my trusty fingers. I like how the BB Cream feels on the skin, very comfortable and moisturizing (not sticky/greasy).

The finish is really natural-looking, with a lovely glow. It is made of excellent porosity powder, hence providing good oil control (I need to blot after 5-6 hours). Even better, when I use Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (Sand) to set the BB Cream.

Note: Do remember to use a sunblock as it doesn't contain SPF.

This is the finished look. My face looks kinda matte b'coz I buff on Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (Sand) to set the BB Cream.

My skin looks silky smooth, velvety and soft (like that of baby's skin). Agree? (:

3 comments:

  1. Hi babe, may i kw where did u purchased yr dream matte powder? As i kw sg do not Carry them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I bought it online via drugstore as it's unavailable in Sg..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking for an excellent contextual ad network, I suggest you check out Clicksor.

    ReplyDelete