Sunday, October 30, 2011

LOTD: Icy Pink-Blue-Green

It was my first time attempting this look. And.. I like the outcome!

Nothing on my lips as I took the photos after I got home from events.. Dry, cracked lips.. *sigh*

The liner on my waterline got a lil' smudged by then.. after many hours..

Tired look.. =.=

FACE:

  • Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation PO-3
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (Sand)
  • Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact 10 Sweet Biscuit
  • Canmake Shading Powder 01 Danish Brown

 

EYES:

 

*Note: Product(s) highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

Our fresh-looking faces! Different eye makeup looks for the day.. ^.~v

2 comments:

  1. This is look is very very very pretty Verlyn! I really like it. I may try it someday! All your shots are so gorgeous too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Minru (: You're sooo niceee la!

    ReplyDelete