Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shu Uemura Prima Palette + LOTD: My Atelier Look (feat. G Silver and ME686)

In my earlier post (back in July), I was saying that I see no need in getting a palette to house the Shu Uemura eyeshadows. Now, I take back my words since I'd gotten the limited edition Prima Palette from the Novadiva Collection (sometime ago). Well, it was too pretty for me to pass. And, I paid SGD$22 for this. A lil' sianz when I gotta know it's selling for about half the price I pay, in Hongkong. Well, most makeup stuff in S'pore are heavily marked up..

Anyway, there're still empty spaces for either 2 e/s or a blusher.. Hmm.. No rush in filling 'em up as yet.. (;

Smart, sleek and easy-to-use palette. No glue, magnet, tape or whatsoever is needed.

Love the intricate floral lace design!

On a closer look, you can actually see the beautiful iridescent micro-shimmers. Definitely a worthy collector's item!

Here are swatches of G Silver and ME686.

*** Pls ignore the mark (left by my eyebrow mascara).. =.=" ***

For this LOTD, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion prior e/s application. Then, I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Gunmetal) to line the upper and lower lashline. Using my ring finger, I applied ME686 all over the lid area, with more applied on the outer V area. As my right eye is monolid, I applied more color to balance the look of both eyes.

I used G Silver for the overall lid color. If you just want a hint of shimmer, you can just use G Silver sparingly on the crease area. If you want a more defined look, you can use black eyeliner to tight-line the upper and lower lashline. The last step would be curling the lashes and apply your favorite waterproof mascara. I will be talking about the mascara I used for this LOTD on a separate post. For a more dramatic look, apply fake lashes.

On a side note, I'm sick for almost a week.. Still in the sick mode, despite drowning myself with medicines.. Well at least, I'm feeling somewhat better now..That explains my lack of updates for the past week.. Basically, I just sleep and sleep.. AND SLEEP. I wake up a few hours to eat, then SLEEP again..

Excuse my patchy-looking complexion.. AND my strawberry nose.. =.="

 

That's all for now. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. ohh this is a pretty look! and hope you get well soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! hope so (;

    ReplyDelete