Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Murad Hydro Dynamic Launch Event‏ (feat. Murad Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture)

Last month, I attended Murad Hydro Dynamic Launch Event‏. Thanks Murad Singapore (Mimi & Lynn) for the invite!

The event was held @ Arteastiq (a chill-out lounge @ Mandarin Gallery).

Arteastiq art jamming studio, to unleash your inner creativity (the artistic side of you).

Here's the tea lounge.

Some mingling before the start of event.

Lychee martini tea was served. It tasted a lil' bland for my liking.

Here's the highlight of the event - Murad Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture.

The most hydrating moisturizer Murad has ever offered. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, this non-greasy, velvety formula provides all-day moisture, all-day smoothness and all-day comfort – leaving skin perfectly polished.

Additional features and ingredients:

  • Ultra-concentrated, silky moisturizing cream offers immediate and long lasting hydration providing positively radiant skin
  • Avocado, Sunflower and Olive Fruit Oils enhance skin’s ability to retain maximum levels of hydration
  • Retinyl Palmitate and Shea Butter improve texture and while restoring natural smoothness and softness
  • Collagen Support Complex boosts skin’s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin

 

I tried the product prior the start of event. It has a rich velvety texture, as shown from the image above. Having said that, it doesn't feel as greasy as I thought.

I did notice a difference on my hand (see image above), can you? After an hour or so, the area with Murad Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture applied is clearly glowy, moisturized and well-hydrated. Glowy doesn't equal to oily. It felt so soft and smooth to touch. Tested and proven by yours truly.

A proper review on a separate post (but not so soon though.. stay tuned ).

Retails for SGD$142.

Available from November at:

  • BHG Bugis
  • Metro Paragon
  • Robinson Centrepoint
  • Tara apothecary
  • Sephora outlets

 

An interesting skincare talk by Murad International Trainer from USA. She dispensed useful tips on restoring skin's health and youthful glow, while sharing how Murad Philosophies are targeted to resolve skin conditions swiftly and transform skin's health/appearance. And, we had the chance to have our skin concern questions answered.

Murad Philosophies:

1) Emotional Heath

Connect with others as isolation causes the skin and body to age rapidly. A happy challenged mind contributes to overall health - inside out. Do things that make you happy. Hang out with friends more often. Engage in happy thoughts.

2) Internal Health

Take appropriate supplements to meet your skin concerns. Drink water (at least 8 glasses a day). Raw fruits and veggies contain structured water, which promote healthy young cells. Do include at least 1 colorful raw fruit/veggie in each meal.

3) Topical Health

The skincare products that we use. The better hydrated skin cells are, the better they can defend against internal and external aggressors that contribute to skin ageing.

 

And it's.. Nom Nom~ time!

A peppery bowl of onion soup. Surprisingly, I liked the taste and happily savoured every bit. *slurps*

Healthy yummy dinner for us. Ham and cheese sandwiches which tasted super good! The orange bits are apricots, I think. The bread itself tasted sweet, different from the usual fare. I like! :d~

Viva duck, for us to share.

Absolutely tasty! Was so hungry that I ate 2 pieces! :p

Ooo.. I liked the accompanying colorful salad (minus the gingery sauce and black olives).

Lovely dessert (champagne vanilla ice-cream) to end the meal with. Umm.. I am not a fan of maraschino cherry :s

Chantana "taught" me to add the ice-cream into the lychee tea. It tasted sooo much better! Champagne ice-cream lychee tea hehehe!~

 

Took photos with fellow bloggers and the ladies from Murad :D

An individual shot with Xinyi. A super petite and sweet-looking girl (:

The very friendly Mimi (brand manager of Murad Singapore) & me. I totally envy her glowy flawless skin!

Note to self: Must remember to take photo with Lynn next time!

 

Hmm.. My hair is sooo short! >.<~~

A lovely group shot, featuring the peacock feathers print toga dress I bought from asos. Nice? :p

Thanks once again for the enjoyable and insightful event! 

O.O The "blown-up" press release!

 

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. nice place!! and don't worry, your hair's looking great! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. great for a laid-back high-tea session (: thanks gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolx at my double chins... But my skin look so glowy~ <3
    (It's an event I will never forget... bcos of the series of misfortunate events!lolx)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaaa! ya lor..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty babe, I just saw this post of yours.. My face look SO BIG if pictures taken from my right side.. Now you know why I always take pictures from my left angle when I take pictures with u lor.. HAHA

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha my right-side face also bigger.. single-lid eye =s

    Can use long hair cover ma.. If I've long hair, I'll do that =p

    ReplyDelete