Friday, October 28, 2011

Leaders Clinic I.P.L (Intense Perfection Light) Whitelux Ampoule Mask

Here's a long dued review of Leaders Clinic I.P.L (Intense Perfection Light) Whitelux Ampoule Mask.

It contains an entire bottle of highly concentrated ampoule!

Key Ingredients:- Vitamin C-AA2G, Arbutin, Mulberry Bark

Effects:- Lighten pigmentation, brighten, moisturize, revitalize the skin

 

BEFORE

 

MASK-ING

The mask (soaked with 25ml of concentrated essence) adheres to my face well and doesn't tear easily. The silk cellulose mask material is one of the unique selling points of Leaders Clinic Clinie Masks.

Has a faint scent.

The consistency of the essence is slightly thick and slimy.

AFTER

I do notice the instant brightening effect it has on my skin. Gives my dull complexion a healthier glow.

Is the results equivalent to that of the actual I.P.L (Intense Perfection Light)? Hmm.. I can't comment on that since I haven't got the luxury to experience that before.

It moisturizes my skin well. My skin feels well-hydrated but I don't fancy the slightly sticky feeling though. It takes a pretty long time for the essence to be absorbed into skin. Alternatively, I can always rinse off the essence (but I didn't). It is a relatively good mask if you want an instant brightening effect on your skin.

 

Leaders Clinic Masks ($4.95/pc) are available at most Guardian outlets.

For more info, do visit Serenity Allure website.

CLICK HERE to LIKE Leaders Clinic FB Page to get the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment