Thursday, November 10, 2011

Benico 3D Rice Sheet Mask (Hot)

Earlier on, I'd reviewed the cold variant - Benico 3D Aloe Sheet Mask. This time, it's the hot one's turn.

 

Benico 3D Rice Sheet Mask

For anti-wrinkle.

Heating the mask by soaking the sealed pack in water (~ 40°C) for about 5 mins...

This time, I was careful with handling the soft thin mask. No tears. But still, the 3D design fails to serve its purpose of fitting the contours of my face like a second skin.

When putting on the mask, it felt just a tinge warmer than usual. It cooled down really fast.

No, it doesn't smell like rice (lol). It smells pleasant though. My pores and fine lines were minimized. My skin definitely looked ultra-moisturized and smooth. The essence feels rather sticky, and took about 5 mins to be fully absorbed into skin (after patting).

In terms of results, this Benico 3D Rice Sheet Mask (Hot) is better than the Benico 3D Aloe Sheet Mask (Cold) in my opinion. I could still see the healthy glow on my face hours later :D Well, both are good-to-use masks nonetheless.

Get Benico 3D Sheet Masks at a promotional price of only $2 (usual price $2.90) per pc. Available at selected Watsons stores islandwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment