Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SWATCH-FEST/LOTD: Sleek Makeup Mediterranean Collection

This is my humble Sleek Makeup collection so far. Just 8 9 eyeshadow palettes and 5 blushers. I have yet to collect my PPQ e/s palette.. =.=zzz

Shall be talking about the Mediterranean Collection. Didn't get the Pout Polish (as usual). And so, here we've are the Monaco e/s palette and Santorini Blush.

Santorini is a beautiful deep hot pink (matte) blush.

Uber pigmented, which is easily sheered out for a pretty flush of pink on the cheeks.

The actual color looks darker than the image above. Hmm.. It may look kinda intimidating. Trust me, the color is stunning! Remember to be as light-handed as possible to avoid looking like a clown :x

I'm super light-handed with my swatch yea :D~ 

Monaco e/s palette has a colorful mix of metallic, matte, shimmery shades.

Most are well-pigmented especially the metallic shades which are so smooth and buttery. Some of the matte shades do feel a lil' chalky. Overall, the quality is really good (as expected).

Bamboo makes a good e/s base color. Surprisingly, Sunset and Sandwalker appeals to me much. The metallic shades are pretty too - Kiwi Zest, Lotus Flower, Humming Bird.

FYI, these are not swatched over e/s primer.

 

Here's my "Mediterranean" LOTD, using the Monaco e/s palette and Santorini Blush.

For UV protection, I use C.A.D UV White Sun Base Cream SPF40/PA++. To even out my skin tone, I use Skin79 Lovely Girl BB Cream, then Chacott Finishing Powder 753. To fill my brows, I use Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil (Hard 9 Brown 03).

*Note: Product(s) highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

I use Clé de Peau Beauté Touche de Rouge Extra Silky Lipstick 108, then dap a teeny weeny bit of BB Cream for a nude lip look.

The colors I use from the Monaco e/s palette are:- Bamboo, Midnight Garden, Summer Breeze and Lotus Flower. The mascara I use - Fairy Drops Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof). My ultimate favorite mascara for now. Review soon! :D~

FYI, I use Urban Decay Primer Potion prior e/s application.

Now, you should know why I'm loving the Santorini Blush sooo much! ^.~v

Thanks for looking! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Me too.. also have 5 of their blushes (Was thinking about getting the rose gold that everyone loves so much!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst.. I've Rose Gold =x

    ReplyDelete