Sunday, November 27, 2011

Of Gatherings, KBox & Strictly Pancakes

3 months ago..

KTV-ing at KBox (Bedok Point) :D

My hair was still short then. Now, can tie up already! An awkward length though.. :s

One of my favorite songs by 丁当 - 我爱他 Now, I feel like going KTV soon! *wink wink*

Revisited Chicken Hotpot. Ooo.. they have this complimentary appetizer. Taste good!

Well, the chicken portion is too little (more bones instead of meat). I love the gravy + rice - heavenly combi!

 

 

Lunch-ed at Strictly Pancakes for the very 1st time on Saturday.

Xl's favorite to-go-place for pancakes. Apparently, it has mixed reviews at hungrygowhere.com.

Hf & I shared a huge stack (pancakes x 4) for $8.50. Additional sides (chicken chipolata, scrambled eggs & sauteed mushrooms) at $2.50 each.

The huge stack came with this miniscule amount of maple syrup and salted butter :/ Anyway, we had to order another set of butter & maple syrup.. Seriously!

Anyway, the pancakes taste ordinary. The sides too. The maple syrup and salted butter? Meh. Give me McD pancakes anytime. Taste so much better and cheaper too!

Xl & Hf (:

Me & ST (:

'em! (:

4 comments:

  1. so qiao! I was drafting a ktv post halfway too ;-D
    The pancakes look yum yum !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was there at strictly pancakes just last week! it was avg and we werent satisfied.
    shall haunt for other pancakes place :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat(Herine), ohh.. KTV-ing is my favorite hobby.. I suppose the same for you? The pancakes look yummy but taste so-so -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. gwenned, same for me.. I wasn't satisfied at all.. Let me know if there's a good place for pancakes.. TIA (:

    ReplyDelete