Saturday, November 12, 2011

Review/Lip Swatch: Chanel Aqualumière Gloss 67 Diamond Rose

There I was, "shopping" my stash. In this post, I'm gonna feature Chanel Aqualumière Gloss 67 Diamond Rose (one of my favorite pink lipglosses).

"AQUALUMIÈRE GLOSS surprises you with its wonderfully soft texture and exceptional glide-on quality. Its magical formula, paired with a supple and precise artist’s brush, provides ultimate comfort while perfectly defining your lips. Your smile is embellished with a dazzling shine. Vibrant and sheer shades for naturally irresistible lips."

***Extracted from Chanel website***

The lipgloss is sheer (fairly-pigmented) and ultra-shiny. I love that it's 100% unscented, which I really appreciate much!

I own a few Chanel glosses, most of which are Glossimers. Glossimers come with doe-foot applicator, while Aqualumière glosses come with a soft brush applicator. I don't have a preference; both apply just as well.

Btw, Aqualumière glosses are not as shimmery as Glossimers. Glossimers are super ultra-shimmery, at least 3x more?

The color itself is a light frosty pink, which complemented my fair-medium skin tone (NC/NW-20).

Goes on smooth on my lips, with zero sticky feeling! It can be layered on top of lipsticks, for a shinier finish.

The sheen and pink/blue micro-shimmers are really pretty. Very moisturizing and somehow diminishes the dryness of my lips :D

Ooo.. My lips look so plump and luscious 

Well, the lasting power is not as long as Glossimers. That doesn't really bother me. Just need to re-apply every 2 hours? Expensive ($38 if I'm not wrong), but worth every penny (:

No comments:

Post a Comment