Friday, November 18, 2011

Review: Burt's Bees Beewax Lipbalm (Tin)

Burt's Bees make awesome lipbalms, which come in tubes and tins. I actually favor the tin version more.

I bought this Burt's Bees Beewax Lipbalm (Tin) @ Sephora ION.

Net wt: 0.30oz / 8.5g

I love the fact that it contains my favorite ingredient - peppermint oil! Smells just like refreshing mints -> double-! Has a nice tingling sensation when applied on my lips -> double-!

A rather "skinny-looking" bee :x

Looks like candle-wax at 1st glance? :p

When I first used this, I swirled my clean middle finger to pick up the (solid) content. Very little was picked up, thus I scraped some using the back of my clean nails (and smeared this all over my lips). This works better for me :D

Gives a natural sheen to the lips, not overly shiny kind. Sits comfortably on my lips, with no greasy feeling.

It is very moisturizing. The moisturizing effect stays on even after an hour later. Some lipbalms do need to reapply every now & then, definitely not this.

I find that it relieves my chapped lips effectively (refer to image above).

I also like to apply this liberally on my lips before I sleep, and wake up with (moisturized) healthier-looking lips. This is my favoritest lipbalm as of now. A reasonably priced lip care product. Definitely will repurchase this. Hope this review helps!

2 comments:

  1. i use this too! but i got them in the stick form (: i've to apply a few times too to get enough of the balm on my lips..haha i love it that it's natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've them in stick/tube form too but I much prefer the tin ones.. Yeah~ 100% natural! (;

    ReplyDelete