Sunday, November 20, 2011

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eyeshadow in 7 Sweet Fire

Hmm.. I just realized that I didn't do a post of Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eyeshadow in 7 Sweet Fire. Better to be late than never? =.=

Comes with a plastic stopper lid to keep the eyeshadow pressed in place.

My one & only GA ETK. I got mine from StrawberryNETCLICK HERE for the direct link.

I got this color b'coz it was the only color available back then. Now, there seem to be more color options.

Has a slightly moist texture, which reminds me of cream eyeshadow. The actual product feels more of like loosely pressed pigments.

The swatch was done with 2 swipes (no eye primer). Well-pigmented and gives a smooth application. Metallic and shimmery.

Sweet Fire is a sweet light pink, which differs from the color in the pot itself (a medium rosy pink which I much prefer). I usually shun away from pink eyeshadows, especially frosty-looking ones. Gonna do a LOTD on this and see if it's as wearable as what others claim. Well, I did my "homework" before purchasing it. Heh (;

7 comments:

  1. Eh? When did u bought this? It looks like loreal... or rather, loreal looks like Giorgio Armani.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ming: GA was so popular... (I swatched this before -well Sophia one la.. and it feel much creamier then Loreal.. if I didn't remember wrongly) But these are so much ex as compare to Loreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahax.. of course ex ler.. the brand ma.. hahax.. i just wonder how much for one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jones, I bought this around the same time as Chanel one.. That time I got it for less than $40.. Now I see the price become SGD$45 :O

    Chantana, ya feels much creamier. 3x the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhax.. ok, $45.. can eat 9 meals! >o< Put 9 chicken rice onto your eyes.. hahhax..~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken rice so ex meh lol! Food court price xD

    ReplyDelete