Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bio-essence Multi-Effect BB Cream Does Wonders

I love my BB creams more than foundations ♥ And, I can't stop myself from buying, most importantly raving about 'em (;

Boy was I super happy (excited of coz), to be selected for the Bio-essence BB Cream Superstar Blogger Challenge ! Many thanks to The Sample Store and Bio-essence for the sponsorship :D

All in all, I received 3 BB Creams - Bio Platinum, Aqua and Bio Multi-Effect. Take a look at my LOTDs using 'em -> Bio Platinum and Aqua. I didn't buy the Bio Multi-Effect one though.

I'll be reviewing the Bio Multi-Effect (BME) BB Cream 1st. FYI, this is Bio-essence very 1st BB Cream. Sidetrack a bit, I love the shiny purple packaging :p

What does it mean by "8 in 1" ? It simply means 8 Benefits in 1 (:

1) Concealer

2) Sun Block

3) Skin Repair

4) Moisturizer

5) Nourishment

6) Oil Control

7) Skin Whitening

8) Reduces Wrinkles and Lines

Directions: At the final step of your skincare regime, squeeze an adequate amount of content and apply evenly on your face. PAT LIGHTLY to avoid uneven patches.

BB Creams usually come in only one shade, BME as well.

BME BB Cream has SPF25/PA++. A multi-effect blemish balm cream blended with Bio Energy Fluid, Titanium Dioxide, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Ginseng and Angelica.

Product Efficacies:

  • Smooth velvety texture to provide a natural and flawless finishing
  • Refines pores and whitens complexion
  • Provides lasting hydration to prevent skin dryness & regulates oil secretion
  • Nourishes skin with the essential nutrients and mineral elements to revitalize skin
  • Improves skin texture for smoother, softer, refined and fairer skin
  • Protects skin from harmful UV rays

 

With Flash Light

Without Flash Light

I'm a NC20. The shade looks kinda darker than my skin tone.

See the difference ? The top portion without BME BB Cream, the bottom with.

I was kinda scared that BME BB Cream would look ashy on my face :s

What a great disparity ! Most of my flaws are concealed *happy* ;D My dark circles, spots, uneven skin tone, etc.

Coverage is super good eh.

Now, I can cheat flawless skin :x No la, not really THAT flawless. And then, I set with Chacott Finishing Powder.

Dim Sum Brunch with Jessie & her bf at Victoria Peak (Orchard Central). This photo was taken only about 1 hour later. My makeup still looking fresh of coz :p

Dinner time at Kim Gary (Tampines One) about 6 hours later ? I did blot my face using tissue paper, didn't touch-up.

Another 3 hours later, which means 10 hours in total (from noon till night) ! My face still look dewy and natural, yes ?

My Verdict:

I like the super good coverage that BME BB Cream gives (though tad sticky feel initially), and there's absolutely no need to use a separate concealer. In fact, it saves me alot of time since I don't need to use sun block and moisturizer as well. Best for those on-the-go ladies/metrosexuals. My fears of having "ashy face" are unfounded as the finishing is so natural and flawless (almost) on me ♥ ! As you can see, most of my flaws are well concealed. What's not to love about this BB Cream you tell me :p Oil control was so-so though coz I started blotting my face every 3 hours. It is not fragrance-free but somehow, I don't mind and quite like the mild scent. Overall, I love this BME BB Cream very much (: Highly recommended, definitely !

FYI, it retails for $28 and I think it's on 25% discount promotion right now at Watsons. That means you only need to pay $21 !

FREE Bio-Essence product if you refer 20/40/80 friends !


Wanna redeem FREE BIO-ESSENCE BB CREAM SAMPLES ?

That's all for now. Stay tuned for the rest of my Bio-essence BB Cream reviews :D

3 comments: