Monday, December 20, 2010

My lil' haul from Japan, thanks to Christie (Redberry) ♥

Last Friday, I met up with Christie and her baby boy to collect my lil' haul from Japan. And, the best part she managed to get 'em within my budget of $150 ! $149 well spent, indeed. Thank you so much for helping me snap up these lovely goodies ♥ I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy using 'em as much as you do (:

Baby was sick, which explains his frowns. Hope he's alright now =.= Btw, we were at TCC (Suntec) for a quick coffee fix. Christie's being so nice to me (again), paying the bill. Ah she's such a darling yea (:

Baby didn't wanna take photo with me :,(

The last time I saw Baby, he was super bubbly. CLICK HERE

We had a nice time catching up. Baby's mood became much better when we were about to part our ways =.= I had the privilege of carrying him for a short while (super happy can !) Hopefully, Baby will be his usual happy self the next time I see him (after BKK trip) ♥

Imagine how happy I was when I saw these ! ♥ Integrate & Lavshuca ♥

Ooo my first Integrate babies (lipstick, eyeshadow palettes, blusher) ! FYI, I own Lavshuca liquid foundation & lipgloss. These will be my first blusher & eyeshadows though (;

Shall not go into details for now. Any questions, feel free to ask me. Stay tuned for my super collective haul posts ♥

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a beautiful mum Christie is! And her baby is so cute! He's like the model in all those baby posters! HAHA. <3 your haul Verlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love Lavshuca! It's lke a must get when I head to japan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby is as beautiful as his mum! I want to go to Japan or Taiwan T^T

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby is super cute..I bet I will be pinching his cheeks if I ever see him..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lavshuca! Going to HKG in FEB... Hope I can find gems there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minru, yes indeed. Wonderful combi of beautiful mum & cute baby (;

    Eliza, yups a MUST !

    Michelle, me too ! TW 1st =p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aizutto, hahas of coz ! Too cute to resist.

    Jess, cfm Feb ar ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I;m going to own my first Chic Choc soon too when my friend pass me my Taiwan purchases! XDDD~ Yeah~ All the new new stuffs cant wait to use them! I think i'll ask someone get Lavshuca for me too next time they go HK or Taiwan =p~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jones, I don't own any Chic Choc =.= Izzit gd ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really really love the heart palettes, glad I found you to share my joy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too ! Thanksss *muackies* <3

    ReplyDelete