Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MIMCO Event .. It's an Ultimate Camwhorin' Day (LOTD: Delphinium) !

I joined Jessie to MIMCO event by ELLE.. umm 3 weeks ago :x FYI, it's located at Orchard Ion B1-29.

The dress code for the night - SPARKLY CHIC.

Ooo can you spot the price tag ? AHEMS :s

And so, I started to camwhore :p There were champagne and orange juice provided, as well as cupcakes (super sweet).

My first photo with her :3

We took countless photos hahas xD

Trio photo !

Great for X'mas gift coz it's bling bling gold .. But .. the price .. :x

There were some stuff on discount .. but still ..

I kinda like this ..

Pretty eh. The price's even prettier =.=

Random camwhore photo of yours truly.

All photos are taken by my trusty iPhone 3G :D

I told ya .. Favorite photo of me for the night (;

Favorite photo of us for the night ..

We left early coz we were kinda hungry by then.

 

:

:

:

 

My eye makeup color combination resembles these Delphinium flowers, yes ? I super heart my LOTD, which explains why I camwhore THAT much.

I used YSL duo eyeshadows.

A series of camwhore photos below .. to end off this non-wordy post :D

7 comments:

  1. Verlyn u so smexy lahhhhh...~~~ XD *nose bleed* kekeex~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so pretty in the dress..and love the colour combination of your eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this brand from Aussie? My friend brought me into the shop once and I nearly fainted upon knowing the prices... The hairbands look really like umm... plastic, which is probably what they are... Cute hairbands but being sold at those prices... :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jones, -.- where got sexy.. *points at Chantana* =p

    Aizutto, thanks thanks hehe :3

    Charlene, yeaps.. I also wanna faint.. They look pretty normal.. Hmm I rather spend these $$$ at Sephora =x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA. YEAH YEAH!!! EXACTLY!!! Those hairbands... You can easily get lookalikes at those Korean accessories shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At much cheaper prices !! TSK (;

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your hair! I've been contemplating baalgaye but not sure if I have the balls to do it. Nor would I know where to go to get it done properly. HahahaYou look amazing

    ReplyDelete