Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Not-so-lonely X'mas

This year's X'mas eve was spent with Jessie AND her bf. Ultimate light-bulb eh =.= Thanks for accompanying me yea 

Well, I don't really celebrate X'mas. Many reasons.

Just to name a few: I awfully dislike crowds. I'm not a Christian. X'mas eve is my dad's death anniversary.

Count-down at Harry's Bar (Dempsey). Frankly speaking, the atmosphere wasn't there. Boring. At least, I'm happy with the company of 'em :D

Camwhored as usual. LOTD (concealer, powder, eyeliner). OOTD (checkered short-sleeved shirt, skinny jeans). Boyish much *laughs*

Sex on the Beach is ♥ !

Jessie's Passion-fruit Margarita.

Kelvin's Jager Bomb.

It was home-sweet-home after the count-down.

Before that, we settled our dinner at ..

 

:

:

:

 

Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood Restaurant. My very 1st time there.

That's pickled papaya btw.

My lime juice.

Food time. So hungry by then ! Fried Mee Sua. Not bad, I like. 7/10

Sambal Potato Leaves. Don't have the sambal taste, kinda weird. 5/10

Chilli Crabs. Sri Lanka one, big and fresh. I find the sauce kinda sweet for my liking. I prefer spicy. 7/10

Prawn Paste Chicken Mid-wings. Taste like normal ones, no prawn paste ? 6/10

That rounds up my not-so-lonely X'mas. How did you celebrate yours ? (:

7 comments:

  1. I used to go Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood Restaurant very often in the past for their black pepper crabs. Their black pepper is better than chilli IMO.

    And Jager Bomb is love! Though I still love my Green Slipper and Midori the most :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUNGRY ALREADY after seeing the pics! I love to ear sambal potato leaves and prawn paste chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant to say eat lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy, I was thinking about the black pepper ones. Shall try 'em if I were to go there.

    Kim, eh I thought you dislike veggies ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh, I'm v v v selective when it comes to veg, I like sambal kang kong also! And curry veg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah.. all the oily food!! VERLYN U must control eh! hahahxhxhxa!~ *pat pat* Xmas is more like a gathering day for mi and chantana and other friends. Dont need to think that you're specially celebrating it, better to think in a way that its a day for you to remember your dad?? =) Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR YO.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, your selections all spicy & sounds not v.healthy x: hehe

    Jones, all oily meh hahas xD I'll try coz I don't wanna eat till very fat =.= Yea a day of gathering & remembrance (; Happy Huat New Year 2011 xD

    ReplyDelete