Friday, December 17, 2010

My 1st Impression of Dr Jart+ Premium Blemish Base (Limited Edition)

I received this Dr Jart+ Premium Blemish Base (Limited Edition) sometime back, part of the package from Confirm Trading. I'm terribly sorry that I actually forgot to blog about this =.= Gonna finish up with this soon, since I'd been using it regularly before I started using the Bio-essence ones. I'll be doing a much thorough review soon, after it's finished (real soon). Meanwhile, this is just based on my 1st impression of this product.

What I received was a deluxe-size BB Cream. 15ml can prolly last me slightly more than a month. Well, a little goes a long way.

FYI, Dr Jart+ Premium Blemish Base (Limited Edition) has Whitening & Anti-Wrinkle properties with SPF45/PA+++. So I "safely" skipped the sun block and moisturizer part.

The perfect color match for my NC20 skin tone (:

I didn't really blend the BB Cream out THAT well on my hand :x It kinda looks dark, but it's not. You will soon find out why.

BEFORE applying BB Cream and wearing lenses. 100% naked face, scary eh.

AFTER applying BB Cream and wearing lenses. 50% better hahas xD My dark circles still can be seen CLEARLY.

After more than 8 hours out. I decided to wear these scary-looking neon pink EOS lenses (ok, I know Halloween is long over =.=). Pardon my poor quality photos since I was using my iPhone camera function (inadequate lighting that's why).

My thoughts after using it for the 1st time:

The texture of this BB Cream is slightly light, which explains why the coverage is not that fantastic. I still need to use concealer for my spots and dark circles. However, it helps to even out my skin tone, and I like that the shade is just perfect for me. Not too yellowish or pinkish. After applying BB Cream, I use pressed powder to set my makeup. No cakey feeling, which is good. Slight radiance IMO.

4 comments:

  1. next time use you new pinky baby to take pics ^__~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLs I was reading this and wanted to say "yes you will have even prettier pictures le cos you got a pretty pink cam" and Chantana said it before me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's the 1st one to comment, most of the time.

    ReplyDelete