Friday, December 31, 2010

Sponsored Review: Rojukiss Stim Cell White Natural

A belated review on Rojukiss Stim Cell White Natural (part of package) sent to me sometime back. My review is based on my one month use of these products (my honest opinions, no worries).

 

Stim Cell Natural Serum for Light and Dark Tone

Retails for $59.90 (Full size 30ml).

Light Tone (top): Use on normal areas, which I applied on whole face.

Dark Tone (bottom): Apply on brown spots, pigmentation.

Both serums have a liquid form of texture, which doesn't feel greasy upon application. Easily absorbed into skin, which leaves skin feeling soft and supple. I apply the Light Tone serum on whole face (after toner of coz), then Brown Tone serum on brown spots and pigmentations. Last step is to apply moisturizer. Both have a slight plastic smell, which thankfully doesn't lingers on.

 

Stim Cell Natural Sunscreen with SPF 50 PA+++

Retails for $39.90 (Full size 50ml).

Apply on face and neck.

It is a MUST to shake well before use. If not, it'll be in a super watery form (my life experience when I forgot to shake well =.=). The texture is rather light, not cream type. It looks as if it would leave a rather white cast on face yea ? Nope (: It is easily absorbed into skin, and doesn't cause any oiliness/stickiness on face. There's slight brightening effect, which adds a healthy radiance to face. I like the slight floral fragrance which is pleasant IMO. Easier to apply makeup after which, helping the makeup to stay radiant and natural.

 

BEFORE

 

AFTER


Overall, my brown spots did reduce in numbers but not completely. My face has become slightly brighter after one month use. No breakouts or whatsoever. Do note that the super dark "spot" is actually my lil' mole T^T

Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for my review on Rojukiss Anti-Aging Range :D

No comments:

Post a Comment