Friday, December 17, 2010

With Beloved Ones ♥

Meeting up with my BFFs are definitely the happiest things I look forward to. We seldom get to meetup that often now, due to work/school commitments and all. And so, we met up weeks back to celebrate XL's birthday ♥

My favorite girls and yours truly :D Don't ask me where were we coz I don't know where exactly. It's quite near to Queenstown.

We were there to eat tze char (Chinese assorted dishes). Actually, there's 1 more guy. Didn't take photo of him oops :x

Snapple Apple is really very niceee !

Fried mushrooms, tasty but oily.

Fried calamaris, so-so plus oily :s

Yummy pork ribs, forgot cooked with what sauce :x

Prawn paste chicken wings I loveee to bits :d~

Normal stir fried veggies.

Home-made spinach tofu which melts your heart literally *yum yum* !

Best of the Best ! Claypot big prawns cooked in creamy pumpkin sauce, seriously THAT delicious ! *drools*

After dinner, we headed to AMK McDonald's to chill. Played Monopoly card games. Have you played this before ? Quite fun IMO.

Ooo I was the eventual winner hehe :p

 

:

:

:

 

My favorite girl too. She was the CAL of the day :x

She lent me her leopard ring just for the sake of photo-taking hahas xD

Dinner at one of my favorite Japanese restaurant, Itacho Sushi ( Orchard Ion) ! The sushi there are super duper delicious max ! Very fresh as well.

My lil' sis was there too, forever busy with her iPhone.

MUST-order ! Salmon AND Salmon belly sashimi ! Melts in your mouth. I can easily finish 2 plates :p

Superrr Niceee too !! Curry lobster tamago :d~

California maki, a MUST-order too !

Grilled pork temaki, wrong order =.= I wanted the sushi, which I think nicer ?

Grilled salmon belly sushi, MUST-order !!

Tempura prawn sushi (sea-salt). Taste not bad :3

Crabmeat sushi, quite tasty though normal.

For dessert, we settled at Marvelous Cream. We didn't share. This Pannacotta Mixed Berry was mine, not forgetting I ate the most at Itacho Sushi :x Regretted paying extra 50cents for the chocolate waffle. Normal one taste better.

They had different flavors, Cookies & Cream and .. forgot :x

Sooo FULL (but ain't complaining lol) !

 

:

:

:

 

Joaquim Porridge Buffet at Suntec Convention Centre. Standard has dropped tremendously :/ Not gonna eat that anymore.

Took alot of food but didn't manage to finish most coz NOT NICE ! Most of the food were cold lor *disappointed max*.

Chilled at Starbucks (Citylink Mall).

Damned, my eyes (weirds) :/

Dark cherry mocha and Toffee nut latte. Both not nice :/ Caramel macchiato anytime pls.

End this post with a random bunny with black-rimmed eyes. So cute right ? Looks as if the eyes are drawn using black khol eyeliner :p

2 comments:

  1. i actually tot that photo at starbucks was pretty, not weird! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahas really ar.. Thanks Gwen ! My eyes one big one small =.=

    ReplyDelete