Saturday, December 25, 2010

BXP: Meet the OnSugarettes

Many have had blogged about the OnSugarettes' gathering. Now it's my turn, a short entry though (photos-filled as usual). And so, this Beauty X'mas Party (BXP) was held at Vivocity. Well, I didn't take any photos at Marché. I rushed there after meeting my client and felt kinda strange there since I don't know quite a number of 'em. I'm an introvert to begin with, and it takes a very long time for me to naturally warm up (seriously).

I couldn't resist taking photos of this beautiful pink/purple X'mas tree ! See the moon (:

Took photos with Kimberly (: Oh my, we haven't had our Imperial Treasure Dim Sum fix yet !!

Yours truly with Vion (:

"Never stop camwhoring" is our my motto hahas xD

Elise & me (: A nicely taken photo taken by Kimberly I think ? Or was it Jones ? *BLUR*

Kinda blur but nice. Umm though my face look damn round beside Elise's =.=

 

:

:

:

 

Received unexpected goodies from Lynn (: Thanks so much !

This Déjàvu Lasting-fine eyeliner (real black) was what I wanted, she's nice to add the extras.

And then, to the gift exchange.

I was lucky enough to get Sophia's !


Beauty Credit goodies.

And, a pleasant surprise indeed. Soap & Glory Glow Lotion, how nice. Gosh, S&G products all smell heavenly ! Thanks Sophia (:

I Soap & Glory !

12 comments:

  1. Cool gifts you got dear! :D And your new hair cut is va-va-voom! Sets off your jawline nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the photos are taken using your new pink cam? You girls truly had so much fun! Wish I wasn't working that day so I could join you all :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the nose bleed comment.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like the gifts :) I hope the BB creams are the right shade for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha so cute you keep referring to me as Elise! hahaha I go by the name Syidah actually... elise is just a screen name :p I know, very confusing hehe. and lovely photos & gifts, verlyn! nice meeting u again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jay, that I must agree (; Thanks babe, lovin' my new hair to bits !

    Candy, yups. Well, you can always join in next time !

    Amy, hehe x:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn, definitely ! Thanks again (;

    Syidah, =.= ahh so paisei ! Nice meeting ya too =p The photos of us very nice right !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really envious that all of you are able to meet up. Wish there is such an event in HK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm it's a yearly affair ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm the lotion is meant for you to apply at the you-know-where area... XDDD~ Then it'll be Woohoohoo!~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I quite surprised that introvert could do your line, I always tot that only an extrovert could do it. You know... sales...talk..persuade...'por'.. hahahx!~
    Even I'm being half intro-&-extrovert don't like this line of business.. heh.. =\

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahas ! Ahems xD

    I'm surprised myself too coz I'd never thought of doing this before and to think I hate 'em in the past LOL ! I don't 'por' la .. aiyooo

    ReplyDelete