Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh, I'm a Pretty Boy.

My so-called "new" hairstyle. It's been 2 weeks since I cut my hair (again). I assure you this is definitely not the shortest I can go. Hmm I wanna cut even shorter than this, not pixie style (that's too much for my not-so-small head =.=).

Well, I had my haircut at Kimage (Plaza Singapura). It was kinda impromptu as I only decided to cut my hair the night before. Crazy much I guess. No regrets. I'm lovin' my new "pretty boy" image that is.

This was not the hairstyle that the hairstylist created, BUT this was the hairstyle I wanted. Confused ?

This is what I wanted. Not the color part though.

This was the initial hairstyle I had in the day. I felt that the front part was kinda long and I hate the wavy ends *sulks*

My back hair kinda straight eh. Maybe that's why I wanna layer it even more.

And so, I went back to Kimage to trim the front part at no extra charge. FYI the haircut cost me $45 =.= I thought I could get discount with my privilege card BUT they say after CNY then can use ! WTF :/ My card expires in Mar 2011 ! Qi Si Wo Le ! *roars*

My hair went from this..

To this (: Just within a day. Yay or Nay ?

Looks like I'm in the mood for camwhorin' :x As usual.

Well, I had received mixed feedbacks with regards to my new hairstyle. Mostly compliments, some still prefer my long hair. Whatever it is, even if you think it's not nice and you tell me in a sincere manner, I'll accept your comments. However, if you tell me in a sarcastic manner, then that's it :/ To each her (his) own. Anyway, I received compliment from someone at the most unexpected moment. It meant pretty much to me since my colleagues said to me (sincerely) the day before, my hairstyle kinda "auntie" =.=zzz  I wasn't angry but was very affected definitely. Now no longer affected, of coz *grinz* Happy max ! ^^v

Do I miss my long hair ? Umm not really.

End this random post with a random "emo" photo of me at work.

15 comments:

  1. Nice.... emo pic so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks spunky! Long hair makes you look more feminine and the short hait makes you cool! (: Besides you look young, so you can pull it off :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a YAY for me! You look absolutely stunning in short hair and you really rocked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't miss ya long hair too.. heehehe... I like these kinda short style on you :)

    btw, I like the back crop jacket u were wearing!! very smart and funky at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look better with short hair. Very sporty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look more cute & sweet with the Short hair.. I wish i could pull it off easily like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chantana, -.- aiyo you so random.

    Charlene, thanks gal (; Hmm but I ain't young anymore *sobz*

    Minru, YAY thanks ! Just a random note, you're sooo lucky, keep winning giveaways ! hahas cya real soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWW U LOOK CUTE ! SUITS U

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel, hehe thanks yea ! I wear the jacket mainly for work purpose.. This jacket did receive many compliments =p

    Joyce, thanks ! I'm more determined to cut my hair shorter now (;

    Reyenal, thanks ! It does take some courage to cut hair this short. Never try never know =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mismia, thanks babe !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta agree on that statement.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually comparing your current look with short hair with your long hair picture, you look younger and more refreshed now! And more edgy feel too. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reyenal, (;

    Candy, I like to think I look my age now coz many thought I'm 19/20 when I had long hair. If I look even younger with short hair, then .. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your short hair hun

    ReplyDelete