Thursday, December 16, 2010

Glow with Bio-essence Platinum BB Cream

The moment Bio-essence Platinum BB Cream was launched, I tried it on my hand and was amazed at the luminous glow it imparts. I also love its slight citrus (?) smell :p However, I didn't buy it immediately as I've alot of new BB Creams waiting for me to use. After a week or so, I succumbed to temptation and bought it together with the Aqua BB Cream (at full retail price). It's hard to resist temptation, y'all should know better. Well, no regrets (:

This is the one I'd bought, can see that I'd been using this for many times eh.

A little introduction about this Bio Platinum (BP) BB Cream:

Platinum is cherished and represents purity and eternity; it is the rarest and most stable form of precious metal. It possesses excellent compatibility with the human body and its powerful anti-oxidant properties are also superior.

With 10 effects in just 1 product, the BP BB Cream reawakens beautiful skin, creating a flawless makeup and youthful skin that exudes natural beauty and charm from the inside out.

10 in 1 Effects:

1) Enriched with Platinum to nourish the skin, protect against free radical damage and revitalize skin

2) Platinum is the rarest and most stable form of precious metal, it not only makes skin more radiant, but also lightens fine lines and wrinkles

3) Light velvety texture, effectively conceals flaws with a natural , nude finish

4) Enriched with Tanaka Extract to make skin fairer and keep it cool even under the hot sun

5) Refines pores and smoothens skin

6) Nourishes skin with herbs, nutrients & mineral elements to revitalize skin

7) Regulates oil secretion

8) Protects skin from harmful UV Rays and external pollutants

9) Moisturizes skin to prevent dryness

10) Reveals flawless, radiant & natural makeup. Look younger & more charming

Directions to use: As the final step of your skincare regime, squeeze an adequate amount and blend well by patting lightly on your skin.

It looks pretty fair for my NC20 skin tone.

After blending out, can you see the luminous glow it imparts ?

Dinner time with the girls (Linda, Cheryl & Jessie) at Ministry of Food (MOF), Bugis outlet. About 1 hour later when this photo was taken. Glowy look, yes ? :p

It was an impromptu decision to ask Seb along. It has been more than half a year since I last saw him. That time, my hair was super long. 1st thing he commented was I looked handsome with my new hairstyle *grinz*. Next, he commented I looked rounder :/ Whatever. Nice catchin' up with him (my best guy friend for 5 years and counting..) ! Thanks for your listening ear (: I'll try to summarize next time if possible. You too ok, hahas xD

This photo was taken about 5 hours later (after I reached home). I didn't set my makeup with loose/pressed powder this time. I only applied pressed powder sparingly on my bottom eye area. I didn't blot much, maybe just once during dinner ?

No sun block/moisturizer/concealer/makeup base was used, just only the BP BB Cream ♥ Super time saver, I like !

My Verdict:

BP BB Cream has adequate coverage for skin which have minor flaws. As the shade is on the fair side, it doesn't conceal redness that well IMO. There's no sticky feeling after applying the BP BB Cream, hence there's no need for loose/pressed powder to set the makeup. When applying the BB Cream, it feels different as compared to other BB Creams. Umm how should I put it.. ? It's as if I'm applying micro metal bits on my face (bcoz of the platinum ?), I can feel it. Does anyone feel the same way as I do ? Initially, the BP BB Cream looks kinda fair on me, but it somehow "adjusted" to my skin tone after a while. My face do look glowy and fresh even after many hours later. My flaws are concealed quite well (not fully though). The oil control was good IMO coz I only blotted once. Well, I love this BP BB Cream very much ! Hmm a lil' more than the BME BB Cream perhaps :x Highly recommended for those who don't require full makeup coverage !

FYI, it retails for $32.

Do check out my review on Bio-essence Multi-Effect (BME) BB Cream and my previous LOTD using this Bio Platinum (BP) BB Cream (:

FREE Bio-Essence product if you refer 20/40/80 friends !


Wanna redeem FREE BIO-ESSENCE BB CREAM SAMPLES ?

That's all for now. Hope my reviews help. Thanks for reading :D

4 comments:

  1. You and Jones can really pull off the short hair look! So far the two of you are the only ones I know who have taken the plunge to get their hair really cut short

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I was wondering why no one noticed (comment) the change in my hairstyle ?! Yeah finally got your comment heh. Thanks for liking my new short hairstyle ! I'm planning to cut shorter =x

    Btw you going on Sunday party right ? I'll see you then !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the review on the Aqua BB cream because that's the one that I've been eyeing on but haven't buy (I've got too many BB creams awaiting for me to use them).

    Hmmz you wanna cut your hair even shorter? Got any reference picture? I think it'll look great if it's a pixie cut, something like Pink's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'll cut that short. See how 1st.

    ReplyDelete