Monday, December 6, 2010

Cozycot 9th Birthday Bash - A Dream Come True !

Be prepared. Now get ready a fan, some tissue paper coz coming up next are the (only) drool-worthy photos I took for the night. Maybe even nose-bleeding will occur. This was the HOTTEST, SEXIEST segment of the night. How HOT and SEXY can it be ? You'll soon get the drift :x

So who's this hunk/hottie in the limelight ? He's none other than Paul Foster.

Shi Xin Hui, Leena Salim & Xiaxue were present in this CozyCot 9th Birthday Bash event held at Orchard Hotel too.

He finally took off his shirt :x The nipple piercings are mad sexy yea *blushes*

OMFG ! O.O His body is ultra fit !

This super lucky lady who got to take off his belt and she won Sony Ericsson Experia btw. Check out their mega happy faces !

So are you drooling/nose-bleeding yet ?

He's so damn handsome can ._.

Yes, the FINALE !! That's what he's left with - grey boxer briefs. Nice perky butt. Oopsie :x

Hmm can I take him home ? Just kidding :p

Huge chest eh *bleahs* :p

I'm pretty sure you can feel the heat right ? Watching him stripped "LIVE" was really a great experience much Xp

Ok, enough of the hot sexy photos. Let's get on to the goodies I had gotten from this event.

Hmm not very appealing I would say. I wanna try the Avalon Japanese Fish Collagen ^^v

Not that useful vouchers. I can try the complimentary face/body slimming treatment.

Bonus shawl. I chose grey instead of maroon/white.

I did RSVP for 3 out of 4 events, namely MTM, Lancome & J's Salon.

Hmm the "goodies" =.=

♥ the Lancôme goodies ! Mini Virtuose Black Carat mascara & Juicy Tube lipgloss !

Hmm "goodies" again. I've got 2 sets of the J's Salon vouchers, not sure if I'm gonna use 'em or not. Cannot be combined.

The happiest thing that happened to me that day wasn't the Paul Foster stripping "LIVE" part..

 

:

:

:

:

:

:

 

It was this !! A dream come true ♥ I couldn't believe I actually won this in the Grand Lucky Draw !! Lucky me (;

Hot Pink Canon Ixus 1000 HS ♥

New camera for me *yipee yeah* !! I'm a super happy contented girl woman now ^^v

That's all for now.

18 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!! UR SUPER LUCKY LAH!! i think i saw u! and damn!!! paul is superrrrrrr hot lahhhhh!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah ^^v Paul is super duper hot ::drool::

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SO Lucky to have won that camera!!!! and ... the Js salon voucher... if u dun want, pass to me la.. i plan to go for rebonding hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. forgot to add... Paul hot meh? erm.. sorry lor i think not "big" enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, damn F hot =x

    Tasha, yesss.. I don't mind passing the voucher to you.. postage/meetup ? (: In my eyes, he's HOT, I like. And, I think he's kinda big enough hahas Xp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah,so lucky of you to win the camera.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's a whole load of goodies~!
    And yes just like I've told you in twitter, yeah cos you can take more pretty pictures for your blog le~ Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for the lucky draw win and man he's hot *whistles*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lucky la you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah gals, unbelievably lucky =P

    Candy: ya camwhore TTM !

    Amy: Yessssss !

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a hot bod! But why did he have to strip?

    ReplyDelete
  12. For every question answered correctly, he had to take off at least 1 item off. There were 10 questions I think. I didn't know he'll strip until left almost naked =x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha...looking at the pics, left only one piece to take off. So that's before or after the 10 questions were over? lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops I was too engrossed in him stripping =x LOL ! Waaa if he take out that only piece, all the ladies will drool till flood !

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG OMG OMG! You're so super lucky!!!! First you got to watch Paul Foster stripped live and then you won the Digicam!!! In hot pink somemore!!!! I'm so jealous can! :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehe don't be jealous.. you're the super lucky one in fact =p

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha!! But not always, Verlynlove! :p

    ReplyDelete