Monday, June 20, 2011

Hair Color Transformation by René Janssens

Oops :x Supposed to blog this during the weekends.. Went to this hair-color workshop was known as "Magic Colors with René Janssens". It was all about blondes and reds.

Hmm.. I seriously had the initial intention of going blonde but in the end, I "chicken-ed out" :x And so, I went with the intention of getting a really bright red head like this..

CHIO MAX right?!

Last year Dec, I cut my hair real short b'coz of A-mei. And now going red-head b'coz of her too! Love her hair sooo much!

And so, this is my hair magician for that day - René Janssens (from Belgium!).

“I cut not with my scissors but with my mind.”

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I was lucky enough and super honored to get my hair color transformed by him. It was an early X'mas present, as what he said (lol). I replied, that's a super early pressie! xD

I love it very much!! Thanks!! :D

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

The BEFORE look. My hair color "gone bad".. That's René Janssens' honest comment! xD

He asked me what hair color would I like. "Bright red." was the reply. He was like "Oh. Ok. Good." He seemed very pleased with my reply (lol).

 

Process-ing......

@.@~~ He must be wondering why this weird gal keep taking photos non-stop. LOL

 

4-5 hours. WORTH the wait!

慢工出细货! 

I literally gasped when I saw the the final outcome! Can't believe my eyes seriously. It was far better than what I expected! René Janssens' awesome hands truly work-ed magic on me!

I'm super happy that day can! :3

Haizzz.. Unfortunately red hair doesn't last.. My hair now not super red liao.. Faded.. :,(

♥ I've got like 5 color tones on my hair! ♥ 

Awesome much!

Taken from Goldwell Singapore FB.

I regretted not taking many many photos of my hair on that day itself.. :/

That's all for now. Thanks for reading (:

12 comments:

  1. Love it love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair colour looks awesome! I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER NICE! Your face shape really can work your short hair and bright red! Love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babes, thanks for the compliments! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really rock red hair well! Can't wait to see you with blonde hair like Jones one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Not sure if i can carry off the blonde look though..

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 Chio max eh. Love the red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks gal (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE YOUR NEW HAIR-DO!!!! It's GORGEOUSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS DEAR!!!!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now these pics look very nicely cropped and framed! Not using paint any more hor? hahax.. Isit using canon program?
    BTW *laughs at my own Mohawk head!!*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah thanks to Photoscape! Still using Paint as well muahahahas xD Your cute Mohawk hair!

    ReplyDelete