Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review: Dariya Palty Mist Bleach Hair Spray

This is going to be a mini review on Dariya Palty Mist Bleach Hair Spray, bought sometime back. My hair was growing out quite a fair bit by now. Last hair cut being hair model for Color Zoom Workshop by Evolve Salon (dated 20 March). Can you imagine how unsightly the black hair roots are? See for yourself then.

Dariya Palty Mist Bleach Hair Spray (150ml)

  • Can be used to touch up dark hair roots, or used all over to lighten hair tone.
  • Contains Camellia oil for a smooth finish.
  • Fresh fruity floral scent.

 

Standard amount used for 1 application:

  • Lightening only new growth at the roots (3-5ml)
  • Lightening all your hair for short hair (5-10ml)
  • Lightening all your hair for long hair (15-20ml)

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

As seen from the photos, my hair roots are so much darker than my colored hair! :s

Close-up! @.@

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

:

:

 

This is the outcome after using for a week. As I wanted the roots to lighten faster, I sprayed a bit more than the standard amount stated. ~10ml to be specific.

I appreciate that the side of the bottle has indication markings to check how much I've used so far. For a week usage, nearly half bottle was gone. I was happy to see my hair roots getting lighter. Making sure that my hair is dry, I sprayed about 10cm away from my hair (mist won't get into my eyes). I had to remember to hold my breath while spraying as I accidentally inhaled a considerable amount of mist at times. A choking affair. No joke :/

After spraying enough to moisten the hair roots, I combed my hair to blend/spread the solution. Hands are not supposed to touch the wet hair. Then I proceeded to blow-dry my hair with a hair dryer. The final step is a MUST! Shampoo and condition your hair the same day.

Thank goodness it didn't make my scalp itch though I experienced minor tingling sensation. Guess it was inevitable since it's a bleaching product. And PLS-PLS-PLS DO NOT use on eyebrows/eyelashes. It is only meant for the hair on your head okay! I'm also pretty glad that my hair didn't become dry/damaged after using it. Those with severely damaged hair are advised not to use this product. Your hair will be further damaged! Or worse, break off!

Overall, it is effective in getting my hair roots to be a much lighter shade. For <$20, it is a very affordable way to get your dark hair roots touched-up without visiting the hair salon. However, It won't be that cost effective if you wanna lighten all your hair especially for long hair ladies. You'll need many bottles of this! AND.. For those who wanna go all blonde (like Jones), this is definitely NOT the product for you. It is stated clearly that this product CANNOT make your hair color extremely light. So yups. You get the drift.

That's the end of my mini review. I'm saving the half bottle to touch up my roots a month later perhaps. Just had a change of hair color last Friday. Will be bloggin' about it later in the week. Thanks for reading (: xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment