Friday, June 24, 2011

Impromptu Haul: L'oreal Expo Sale, Korean Foodstuff & Watsons

It was an impromptu decision going for the L'oreal Expo Sale. I had to collect my Hada Labo new product (for review) from the post office. So I thought I'll just head down to take a look since it was pretty near for me. Hmm.. Somewhat disappointed? Or maybe not?

The sale commences today, ends on Sunday. I reached before 1015am. And, there's already quite a number at the respective counters. Frankly speaking, there isn't much stuff to buy (for me). If you seldom go to such sale, prolly you'll enjoy the sale. I've been to numerous L'oreal sales and the products available for sale are somewhat the same. Anyway, it's individual preference. I saw some really buy alot. Usually, the prices will be slashed down by quite a fair bit at the very last day. However, the more popular products might be sold out by then.

My mini haul. Told ya so. Finally L'oreal Exfotonic is on sale! I love this coz it gives me baby smooth skin after use. Have you tried? It's really THAT awesome. The usual price is $20.90 I think. I got it for $10 :p

La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water $20.90 $10! Good buy eh.

Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation BO-1 $26.90 $10! I've been wanting to try it after Chantana bought it few months ago. Now is a good chance to try ^^

Total spent = $30

Total saved = $38.70

There's a Food Fair and I bought Korean foodstuff! Korean-crazy recently :3

Tidbits. Quite small pack. Can munch on while watching K-drama hehe~ I tasted before buying. So these are the good ones lol! Love the Smoky Bacon Chips!

Lotte Choco Pie, the aunty's recommendation. Instant Ramen-s (Kimchi & Hot Mushroom)!

More snacks and something healthy - Honey Citron Tea.

Total spent = <$25

Went to check out Watsons promotion.

I finally bought My Beauty Diary (MBD) Hello Kitty Mask Sets! There's 5% off for this. $16.90 $16.05! I got the Honey Strawberry one today and paid only $16.05. As for the Strawberry Milk one, I got last week (I think). No discount >.<

Anyway, will review 'em soon! The packaging is super duper kawaii 

Buy 'em if you haven't do so. Limited edition yo! GO-GO-GO!

LOTD(?):

  • Murad Hybrids Eye Lift Illuminator
  • Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Matte Finish
  • Olay White Radiance UV Blocker SPF30 PA++
  • Caudalie Lip Conditioner

 

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

Time to nap...... @.@Zzz

2 comments:

  1. WA! The Maybelline foundation so cheap!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya only got BO-1 shade! Best buy!

    ReplyDelete