Friday, June 10, 2011

NOTD: Shattered M&Ms

Using mostly TFS (The Face Shop) nail colors. $2.90 each, cheap cheap :x You can get it even cheaper in JB!

  • TFS Nail Color GR502
  • TFS Nail Color YL702 (I had trouble applying this :/ Super streaky max!)
  • TFS Nail Color PK106
  • TFS Nail Color BL606

  • OPI Black Shatter (Not easy to apply! Kinda clumpy...... Or izzit just me? >.<)
  • TFS Nail Base Coat
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (I've to stress again this is the best-est! favorit-est! ever.)

 

Playing with colors. My nails look like M&Ms eh. So colorful :p

"I dropped my M&Ms."

*Shattered*

Kinda messy. But I like. Aiya, I'm not a PRO anyway :D Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. very creative! how many coats did you apply for the yellow? looks nicely opaque on your finger! I always wanna buy that but I could tell it's streaky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (: I applied 3 coats.. It's THAT streaky! The easiest to apply have to be the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That multi-coloured nail is so cute~ And yup I think the OPI black shatter is clumpy... Mine has got this problem too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Thought I'm the only one facing this "problem.. Think they need to do sth about the formula?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have problem with OPI shatter too. i either apply it too little or too much which ended up ugly looking nails. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here =.= Guess the "shatter-ing" phase will be over in no time..

    ReplyDelete