Friday, June 3, 2011

LOTD: Gelly Brown

It's been 2 weeks since I last blogged about my LOTD. Think I'd not been THAT experimental with colors. Hmm.. I should incorporate more colors in my LOTD-s, yes? This time, another brown themed LOTD (again). Btw I wore this look to the Murad Hybrids Event.

The main product (for eyes) I used was Kate Gel Shadow BR-1. I would describe the color as more of a copper brown with red undertones. I layered on Lunasol Nature Color Eyes 04 Nature Beige. For my brows, the usual Majolica Majorca Customize Sword Cut BR771, then KATE Eyebrow Color LB-1. To complete the eye makeup, I used Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner (1 of my favorite liquid liners), as well as Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara. FYI, I didn't use any eye primer.

    MAC MSF Smooth Merge for my cheeks. It's more of a highlight than a full-on blusher. The coverage is buildable but too much will look overly frosty. I do like this MSF pretty much. And I got this for a steal :x

    For my face, I used Lancôme Color Ideal Foundation. I forgot what's the shade but it's darker than my skin tone. I applied the foundation after using YSL Complexion Enhancer Oil Free No.2 Rose Pearl as base. Chacott Finishing Powder 753 to set the foundation.

    Au naturel lips! :p

    Dots. I looked as if I got xiaolongbaos x2, in my mouth o>.<o

    Any looks you'll like me to do? Let me know (:

     

    *Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment