Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random: Mood-Swing......

As the title suggest, it's gonna be a random post. Super. Random.

Today, I woke up feeling really moody. Prolly the time-of-the-month symptoms are showing? Hmm..

I'm not good at pretending to be happy. My emotions are shown on my face. I'm pretty straight-forward. A little bit over though. If I don't like you, my face will show everything. Vice versa.

I'm having a bad skin day. Pores. Fine lines. Pimple. Blackheads. Whiteheads. Milia seeds. Pigmentation. Oiliness. Dehydration. ETC.

Whatever you can think of. Really.

See my dry lips.

See the annoying pimple?! I accidentally 'burst' it. It's damn painful :/

AND, see the fine lines on my forehead...... *speechless*

Age is catching up......

My super moody face.

I seldom take up-close photo of my right eye.

Hooded eye that is.

Bad skin day sucks totally!

What's on my face:

  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation No.51 Light Vanilla
  • Tony & Tina Herbal Environmental Protector Pressed Powder (Translucent)
  • MAC MSF By Candlelight
  • Lunasol Nature Color Eyes 04 Nature Beige
  • Stage Kohl Pencil 01 Karma Khol
  • Majolica Majorca Customize Sword Cut BR771
  • KATE Eyebrow Color LB-1
  • Korea Love Star Professional Make-Up Mascara

 

On a happier note, I'll be changing my hair color tmr! Technically speaking is today since now is past midnight. Will be having vibrant red head most probably  At least something worth being happy ^^ Jones, Chantana and Chantana's sis will be coloring their hair too! Okay done with my moody post. Ciaos~

5 comments:

  1. Still looking cute!! We all hate PMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolx.... gals always get mood swing... it just means you are "NOrmal"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivian, lol.. Yalor PMS :/ Btw, wanna vote for you but I click the link several times.. nothing come out -.-

    Chantana, haizzz.. not everyday can liao.. =s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahx~ Ok lah, still better than my skin alot alot! hahahx~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Izzit.. I never see you w/o makeup before so can't comment hahas xD

    ReplyDelete