Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LOTD: MAC is ♥

I really really REALLY love this MAC Smooth Merge MSF alot. It just gives me that beautiful subtle shimmery glow, which I adore pretty much. Some might dislike it b'coz it might be too shimmery for their likin'. Well, to each his her own.

This LOTD is sans e/s. Another product I'm lovin' so much is the MAC Glaze Lipstick (Hue). The reason is simple. It gives me super pretty soft pink lips, which doesn't wash me out at all. I sincerely think it looks good on me :p *smug-faced* Heh. Ahh.. the near perfection.

It's one of those "happy camwhorin' days" minus the irritatin' pimple of coz. So easily spotted :/

Anyway, I used Ginvera Nude Cover BB Cream SPF30/PA++ I reviewed earlier on. FYI, I didn't use concealer in this LOTD.

Tony & Tina Herbal Environmental Protector Pressed Powder (Translucent) was used to set the foundation. The powder is so fine and I love that it's translucent! Doesn't cause any cakiness as well. It's sad that it isn't available anymore.

As for my eyebrow, I was using a eyebrow powder sponge applicator pen I got from Daiso (sometime ago). The color was pretty near to my hair color. I used MAC Dual Edge Eye Pencil in Black Funk/Pop Blue (only the black) to line my eyes. I love true black eyeliners!

Dior DiorShow Extase Mascara, just 1 coat. I quite like it. Good for lengthening and defining lashes, not for volumizing definitely. It doesn't hold curls well. Well, definitely not the best lengthening mascara I've used so far. For the high price tag, there're clearly better alternatives.

More photos of me (as usual)..

A random photo of my side profile.

Okay, I'm done. Thanks for looking! (:

 

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment