Monday, June 27, 2011

LOTD: A Touch of Elegance

I'm back with a dated LOTD post! I wore this look for the FORD Supermodel Singapore 2011 Finals. That night, I was wearing this black layered tube dress. Super pretty right?! (esp. the model >.<)

Here's my look. No fake lashes coz I was in a rush. My real lashes ain't THAT bad anyway (lol).

I totally love the radiant look, thanks to Kanebo Freshel White C BB Cream! Will be doing a proper review soon (draft "sitting" in the folder :x). I purchased this earlier this year at Watsons for only $23 I think. An awesome buy indeed. It's in my top must-have BB Creams list!

Have I told y'all that I'm pretty much in love with Illamasqua Blush (Kiss)? It gives me the "after-2.4km-run" slightly flushed cheeks One needs to be light-handed when applying the blush as it's pretty pigmented. It looks so much better on the face than on the pan! Illamasqua blushers never seem to fail me and I'm definitely lemmin' for moreee!

Face:

  • Kanebo Freshel White C BB Cream
  • Tony & Tina Herbal Environmental Protector Pressed Powder (Translucent)
  • Illamasqua Blush (Kiss)

 

Eyes:

  • Majolica Majorca Customize Sword Cut BR771
  • KATE Eyebrow Color LB-1
  • Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
  • Stage Kohl Pencil 01 Karma Khol
  • Lunasol Nature Color Eyes 04 Nature Beige
  • Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

 

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been doing much LOTD lately...

    Always rushing and my "Too Pit" cut in dbl eyelid on my left eye! Hai~ STILL haven't pop back to normal yet :(

    Anyway, the layer tube dress so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOTDs are dated.. I also never do much recently.. Maybe if you sleep early then will POP back? hehe..

    My sis has the same dress! Coincidence lol! She thought I "stole" her dress =.=

    ReplyDelete