Thursday, June 30, 2011

TRY.BELIEVE.LOVE [Sephora/Bare Escentuals]

Being a (super) regular customer of Sephora Sg, I constantly get email updates from 'em. That is very much appreciated. Customer service has improved significantly. That goes to show the focus group thingy did help somehow. BUT they should do something about the BAs' product knowledge seriously. Think we know better than 'em =.=~ Most of the time, we end up advising ourselves (lol).

And so.. Today, I received this email to redeem a 1-week trial bareMinerals SPF15 foundation. NICE. Since I was heading to Sephora ION to get some stuff to get the $40 voucher anyway. LAST DAY! Won't go into details on my purchase. Shall leave it for later.

This is the actual product that I got. A rather tiny one. Wonder it'll really last me for 7-10 days? Hmm..

My shade -> medium beige.

Actually, they forgot to insert one word. TRY.BELIEVE.LOVE.BUY

2 comments:

  1. elizaheartsmakeupJuly 1, 2011 at 9:08 AM

    I just bought the set! :D & I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! Hope I'll like it too.. =D

    ReplyDelete