Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fashion Feature: MadAboutJu

With a dash of panache and a lot of style, MadAboutJu offers affordable fashion that fits and flatters. Their collections are carefully sourced, and manufactured with passion. They bring you the latest designs, which make you look good without burning a hole in your pocket.

My Sweet Valentine

The dress comes in 2 colors - black & cream. The belt is my own.

I adore the sweet little heart prints all over the dress, as well as the pleats from waist down. The slight gathers at the top is particularly bust-enhancing (hehehe~).

The chiffon-polyester blend material is fully lined, non sheer. And, the dress length is just right for my height (1.64m).

Like a Jagger

This is meant to be worn as a dress, but it's way too short on me, hence I paired it with jeggings.

The zigzag patterns and little flare at the bottom, have this slimming optical illusion, which makes it look flattering on me. As my shoulders are narrow, the inclusion of little sponge pads in the sleeves will make 'em look a lil' wider. The stretchable cotton material is soft and comfy. A dress/top suitable for all occasions.

 

 

GIVEAWAY!

Here's your chance to express your love for fashion! Check out my "Outfit of the Day" photo on MadAboutJu FB Page and comment "I Love This Look!".

One lucky winner will win a Fuwarie Prostyle Hair Styling Mist (150ml) - protect your hair when you use hair styling tools and keep your curls tight and bouncy for extended wear!

 

Check out MadAboutJu. My readers will enjoy FREE registered mail with purchase of 2 items or more. Just quote luvverlyn when checking out under the comments section.

***All product info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment