Friday, April 13, 2012

Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover

If you don't already know, Bifesta was previously known as Cleansing Express (Japan's 1st water-based makeup remover brand). In this post, I'll be reviewing the gentle yet powerful Eye Makeup Remover that I started using recently.

After shaking the bottle, this is how it looks...

Why do I need to shake well before use? This is to activate the bi-phase formula to remove eye makeup quickly and gently. The emollient layer (above) containing Vitamin E, helps remove the waterproof eye makeup. As for the water base (below) containing Vitamin B, it wraps oil and sebum.

How to use? After shaking well, I pour the makeup remover onto cotton pad -- making sure it's adequately soaked. I hold on to about 20-30s before wiping off.

Verdict:

True enough, Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover does live up to its claims - gentle yet powerful! With a single wipe, it removes waterproof eye makeup thoroughly without tugging (no eyelash fall-outs!). For super stubborn waterproof mascara, I'll need to do it twice at most. I like that it doesn't sting my eyes, no signs of irritation. I also like that my eye area feels refreshed after makeup removal, with no greasy or sticky residue. Btw, this can be used to remove lip makeup as well.

It retails for $12.90 (145ml), which is a pretty affordable price to pay for such an effective product (in my opinion). I like it very-very much! This is a definite repurchase for me

PS: Remember to double-cleanse after removing all makeup! (:

2 comments:

  1. I love Bifesta products. Their cleansing lotion is a staple for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea~ Their products are pretty gd.

    ReplyDelete