Thursday, April 19, 2012

K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyepencil

When K-Palette came out with the all-new 24H Real Lasting Eyepencil, I was thrilled. My favorite liquid eyeliner in pencil form.

It comes with a twist-open cap, which is not a common feature with pencil liners. I think it's a good feature since I've encountered pencil liners "uncapping" themselves in the makeup pouch, hence dirtying it. There are times when I forgot about this feature, and end up having a "tug-of-war" moment with the eye pencil... =.=

I like that it doesn't require sharpening but dislike the fact that such products deplete faster than those that do.

It glides on smoothly, without much tugging. The intensity of black, as you can see from the image above, is as black as charcoal.

Personally, I like to use it for tightlining.

To tightline, gently lift up your eyelid and line under the upper lashline. Do it as close to the lashes as possible to fill in the lash gaps. It gives the optical illusion of naturally bigger eyes and fuller lashes.

It doesn't really fade or flake. However, it does smudge a little (got onto my lower waterline), as shown from the image above. Other than that, it stays on pretty intact at the end of the day.

Exclusively available at selected Watsons stores and beautycarousel.com.

 

Thanks for reading! TGIF :D

No comments:

Post a Comment