Sunday, April 1, 2012

Revisiting Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box [Swatches & LOTDs]

I realized I haven't been playing with my makeup palettes though I'd bought so many... *facepalm*

Recently, I revisited Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box. I was using it consistently for these few weeks, creating different looks with this versatile palette alone.

Hmm... I think I need to must show some love to my other palettes soon!

I've been having this for one year plus I think... My sis has the same palette :D

The ten shades:-

  • YDK
  • Flipside
  • Grifter
  • Uzi
  • Twice Baked
  • Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
  • Flash
  • Oil Slick
  • Kiddie Pool
  • Half Baked

 

 

Swatch-time...

These eyeshadows are swatched beautifully without UDPP.

They are a shimmery and glittery lot, especially Uzi and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again.

 

Here are the various LOTDs I'd created...

***without UDPP***

This is a recycled pic from my review on Skin79 Vital Orange BB Cream. I used the cream-colored base from Integrate Rainbow Grade Eyes BR701 as the base color. Then, I applied Flash on the eyelid, over K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyepencil. To make the eyes look even, I usually draw a thicker liner for my monolidded right eye. Curling the lashes and applying mascara is a must, to make the eyes look lifted, hence more even.

I wish my right eye becomes doublelidded soon! My left eye used to be monolidded... >.<

 

My LOTD for the review on CandyDoll. On my nails -- Show Time by Mavala.

***with UDPP***

For this look, I used Grifter as the base color and Flash on the eyelid. I applied Milani Liquif'Eye Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil (Black) thickly for both eyes, slightly winged. That's my new HG black eyeliner, by the way. Better than MUFE and UD, in my opinion. The black is super duper intense and glides on oh-so-smoothly. Awesome stuff, if you don't already know. I saw this at John Little for $19.90, which is a total rip-off! I suggest you get it online for less than $10?

 

***without UDPP***

Hmm... cream-colored base from Integrate Rainbow Grade Eyes BR701 as the base color (again). Then I applied YDK on the eyelid, Twice Baked as the liner color. For the bottom lashline, I added a pop of color -- Flipside.

To define the eyes, I tightlined using K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyepencil.

My pretty in nude lips, using the new Mavala Lip Gloss 27 Litchi.

 

My LOTD for the Tocco Tenero post.

***without UDPP***

Twice Baked on the eyelid and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again on the eye contour area. I like this quick and easy look, took me less than 5 mins.

 

Okay, here comes the favorite look of the lot!

For this look, I used 6 colors - FlipsideGrifter, UziFlash, Oil Slick & Kiddie Pool.

Fyi, this was my LOTD for the Maybelline event.

***without UDPP***

  • Flipside on the outer eyelid
  • Grifter on the eye contour area
  • Uzi on the inner corner of eyes and inner bottom lashline
  • Flash on the outer bottom lashline
  • Oil Slick as the liner for the bottom lashline, winged out
  • Kiddie Pool on the inner eyelid

 

A special mention on the lovely mascara combination I used -- Majolica Majorca Lash Bone Black FiberFairy Drops Volume Burst Waterproof Mascara. Both holy grail of mine. I believe the photos are justifiable enough?

 

Okay, that's all. Thanks for looking!

Happy Monday (:

No comments:

Post a Comment