Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Sasatinnie Celebratory Look

from March 29 to April 30, Sasa is celebrating her 34th Anniversary. And, I've joined the "Sasatinnie Celebratory Look" contest organized for bloggers. You can vote for me HERE (:

To create my "Sasatinnie Celebratory Look", Sasa sent me the following products:-

  • Sasatinnie Limited Edition Fall in Love Makeup Palette 01 Vivid Purple Collection
  • Sasatinnie Sugary Heart Lipgloss Palette 02 Pinky Red Collection
  • Sasatinnie Sparky Liquid Eyeliner 03 Regal Blue

 

I totally adore the cute packaging, which some might find kiddy or whatever. Well... I'm just a kid at heart :P My heart was literally fluttering when I received 'em. heh.

 

Sasatinnie Limited Edition Fall in Love Makeup Palette

01 Vivid Purple Collection

Retails for $29.90.

The blush is decently pigmented and has a satin finish. For the look, I apply the mix of rosy pink and pink, then the highlighter color. Alternatively, you can swirl the trio for a lovely subdued candy pink.

I find the eyeshadows to be rather well-pigmented, which hold up well even without the use of primer. The lighter shimmery shades feel kinda gritty, while the darker shades apply very smoothly.

I like the bubblegum pink lip color, which does show up on the lips -- glossy with a hint of color.

 

Sasatinnie Sugary Heart Lipgloss Palette

02 Pinky Red Collection

Retails for $12.90.


This has gotta to be the prettiest among all And, the color combination is so sugary sweet!

The lip color I chose for my look!

I don't really fancy lip palettes but this is clearly an exception :P

Lipglosses in pan form, with a heart in the middle. You can use the colors alone, or mix 'em up. Like most lipglosses, they are not that pigmented, which add a bit of color and sheen to the lips.

 

Sasatinnie Sparky Liquid Eyeliner

03 Regal Blue

Retails for $11.90.

A beautiful shade of blue, which contains sparkly silver glitters.

The close-up finished eye makeup look.

Using Sasatinnie Limited Edition Fall in Love Makeup Palette 01 Vivid Purple Collection, I apply the shimmery pale gold shade as the base, then the pink-lavender shade all over the lids. Next, I define the outer-V using the plum and dark purple shades. I apply the same shades to the outer 1/3 of lower lashline.

Using K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyepencil, I tightline my upper lashline. Then I finish off the look with Sasatinnie Sparky Liquid Eyeliner 03 Regal Blue.

Remember to coat the lashes with waterproof mascara OR apply fake lashes.

My "Sasatinnie Celebratory Look"

Vote for me HERE if you like my look? TIA! (:

***All product info and unmarked images are extracted from press release.***

No comments:

Post a Comment