Monday, April 30, 2012

LOTD: Pink Berry

This is my LOTD for the recent RoC event. Hmm... I think I used alot of products for this look (lol). The photo below, shows most but not all products used.

List of products used for this LOTD:

 

Not pictured:

  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation 200 Nude >> i find it a lil' too thick for my liking...
  • Bourjois Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 03 Sand Rose >> glitter-bomb
  • MAC Paints in Graphito

 

*Note: Products highlighted are provided by beauty companies.

I love how Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Perversion gives my lips a pretty berry tone. A little goes a long way. Oh, I'm lovin' the mint flavor too

I wanted my eye makeup to last longer than usual, hence using Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original). I applied it on my lids and on my lower lashline.

I applied Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eyeshadow in 7 Sweet Fire all over the lids, and Stila Shimmer Eyeshadow in Mystic over it (⅔ of lids). To highlight the brow bones, I used my all-time-fave Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten. I dusted a lil' Bourjois Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 03 Sand Rose to make the eyes 'pop'.

To avoid having 'sore-looking' eyes, I applied a thick 'liner' of MAC Paints in Graphito. Next, I drew a super thin line using my HG K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h Waterproof (Dark Brown), on the upper lashline (as close as possible!). The line must be extended at the end, to make the eyes look wider. For the lower lashline, I used my HG Stage Eye Liner 02 Broadway Brown (a super underrated eyeliner).

Lastly, I curled my lashes and applied 2 coats of Maybelline Volum’ Express Magnum Ultra Comb Waterproof Mascara.

I think the Revlon Colorstay Foundation 200 Nude is a lil' thick... I don't really like the idea of having a full-coverage face. That being said, I agree that it looks good in photographs... kinda too much in real life :S

And, credits to Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer, for creating the illusion of smooth-looking skin! Heh. Lovin' the beautiful glow Sleek Blush in Rose Gold imparted on my cheeks

That's all. Happy Labor Day! (:

2 comments: