Monday, April 30, 2012

Firming Up with Biotherm Firm Corrector

Earlier on, I'd introduced Firm Corrector, the new bodycare product of Biotherm. To date, I've used this product for a few weeks. And, you know what? I've seen results! Hmm... not drastic kind BUT enough to be noticed (by my friends) :P

Biotherm Firm Corrector

Well, I'm not new to Biotherm bodycare products. Years ago, I'd used Biotherm Celluli-Choc and it worked pretty well for me. Naturally, I've high hopes for Firm Corrector. I'm glad it works!

The creamy goodness!

I'm in love with the invigorating yet soothing musky scent! Ahh... it smells so good... and it lingers on for a few hours...

By the way, I like that it doesn't have this "normal" hot burning sensation that most slimming products come with. It just feels like a luxurious whipped body cream. A moisturizing relief for my sahara desert skin

Ingredient List

The Massage Technique

To increase the Firming Corrector's efficacy, it is a MUST to apply the cream using the massage technique. It's like doing light workouts at the same time, coz you will be doing the massage technique by yourself. My thighs and arms feel sore the day after, the kind of feeling after a badminton game.

The ultra-rich creamy texture easily melts into the skin upon application, sans stickiness/greasiness. It doubles up as a body moisturizer, which hydrates the skin very well. My sahara desert skin feels so much smoother now.

I haven't use it on my tummy as yet. As for my arms and thighs, they feel/look slightly more toned and firmer than before. My friends remarked that my arms doesn't look as flabby as before (I was wearing a bright pink tube dress baring my arms). It came as a pleasant surprise since I eat as per normal, taking into account that I had 2 x KFC and 1 x Dominos the week before. Obviously, I didn't go on a diet... eating more in fact. The compliments make my day! They don't usually comment such things since I've always been known as the flabby one >.<~~ Hehehe... I definitely feel more confident wearing sleeveless tops and shorter skirts/dresses now (;

 

Biotherm Firm Corrector retails at $82 (200ml). Available at all Biotherm counters.

Read more about the product HERE.

1 comment:

  1. excellent expertise gaining article. This submit is actually the quality on this precious topic. firming wand

    ReplyDelete