Thursday, April 19, 2012

K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer

Today's post will be on K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer, which comes in 3 shades (01 Natural Beige02 Yellow Beige03 Orange Beige). I'll be talking about 01 Natural Beige, the moisturizing variant which conceals and hydrates all at once.

PS: I'll be reviewing the eyepencil next!

SOS! kuma (bear) to the rescue!

Bear-y cute right?! :D~

It comes in a plastic, see-through tube, a reminiscent of Lancôme Juicy Tube. The slanted edge tip allows you to dab directly on and blend it out in a patting motion. However, I still prefer to dab and blend with my middle/ring finger, as the warmth of my finger will aid in blending.

It has no scent at all. I like its creamy consistency in particular, not too thick, which doesn't cake under my eyes. It glides easily on the skin and conceals adequately well.

left eye - with concealer, right eye - bare skin

You can see how it brightens up the eye area naturally (my left eye pictured on the right). Looks so much awake yea?

I also like that it can act as an overall concealer, on problem areas which need extra coverage. And, I just need to apply a light layer of powder after which.

Well, I have to say that K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer is definitely worth the hype. Once I'm done with this, I'll be getting 02 Yellow Beige (meant for brightening).

Retails at $19.90. Exclusively available at all Sasa stores and beautycarousel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment