Thursday, April 26, 2012

Delicious Color's by Mavala

After Show Time, it's time for Delicious Color's - Mavala's 2012 summer collection of colorful pastel hues. I couldn't contain my excitement when I received this candied surprise from Mavala! Thanks~ :D

Very visual appealing!

A total of six delectable candied colors to choose from...

179 LEMON CREAM

[sweet vanilla yellow]

 

180 CANDY FLOSS

[fluffy girly pink]

 

181 BLUE MINT

[icy candy blue]

 

182 FRESH MELON

light tangerine orange

 

183 PISTACHIO

tender ice-cream green

 

184 FROZEN BERRY

violet-red blossom

 

For my swatches, I apply the nail colors over a base coat then layer on a fast-dry top coat (I can never do without it!). These "candies" are well-pigmented, hence I find two coats to be enough for a nice opaque finish.

Ahh... I'm no expert in applying nail colors especially pastel ones in particular. However, they are easier to apply than I thought. These creamy nail colors contain super finely-milled shimmers, which are more visible upon closer scrutiny.

Honestly, I love all the six colors... My top pick is... pink orange! A color which is super rare in my stash, as I used to dislike it very-very much. Now that I'm older, I'm lovin' orange so much (same applies for yellow). I've no idea why (lol).

Hmm... Mavala nail colors are much underrated, in my opinion. If you've the chance to try 'em, you will definitely love 'em as much as I do.

The retail price of each bottle (5ml) is $5.30.

For more info & updates on Mavala, LIKE Mavala Singapore FB Page.

***All product info are extracted from press release and mavala.co.uk.***

No comments:

Post a Comment